Prices are reasonable. 
Good descriptions.
2 days delivery.
Free delivery.
Not the biggest menu.

Love the disclaimer.
"If seeds dont get to u safe. They send u double the order" no questions aparently.
This looks delicious.
5 seeds. Not bad at all.
1863429974_Screenshot_20200713-215942_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.b31c117e8224cd7bd425954d289ecb28.jpg
Bruh... I'm gonna get some seeds from them if their prices are like this...
Genetics make me cry bro

Even thinking of starting a small grow in the back yard for making some feminized seeds for future grows.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Bruh... I'm gonna get some seeds from them if their prices are like this...
Genetics make me cry bro emoji22.png

Even thinking of starting a small grow in the back yard for making some feminized seeds for future grows.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

So far. Havnt seen any reason not too. 

Check out their range bro.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bakstein420 said:

Just used greensmokeroom seeds and i must say they are efficient. Ordered 3 Ethos beans, got a 4th free, plus some other reg seeds, a hand sanitizer and free shipping. Received my order in 48 hours and was updated the whole way.

Thats awsome news bro.

I dont get free things 😔

Biltong and budz was a 4day delivery. No issues with service and delivery. Ordered 3 autos and 2 photos.

Cape ape seeds was a 3day delivery. Also no issues with service and delivery too. However cape ape seeds packaging is awsome. It feels like they care alot about packaging.                              Ordered 5 autos.

20200805_175143.jpg

20200806_061328.jpg

Seed packaging is something that i'm looking at right now.

To me its really about getting the seeds in the hands of the growers, so it makes little sense for me to spend a fortune on packaging, having to transfer that cost onto the consumer. But then there are those that like packaging from a collectors point of view. Practically though, packaging needs to protect the seeds from the elements, crushing, and tampering.

So whats the middle ground? What packaging do you want? 

• Like 2

@TotemicI like how Dinfem is packaging their seeds. It's relatively basic, practical and keeps the seeds save. Plus the collector has something to look at. Maybe that's something you could use?

I was actually thinking of getting seeds from you one day. Where would I get some if I don't want to order through the seedbank that has been removed from this site recently? 

DSC_0087.JPG

• Like 2

@Fridgedoor just the vial, without the tin is good enough for me. Maybe a little label on the vial and away you go. Those things are used in a centrifuge, for lab work, so they should be easy enough to find locally. The tins are very nice though. I like that tamper proof pack from Humboldt seeds. A block of wood that you snap open to release the beans.

Another question is about the fems and autos. There is a bigger demand for those types from newer growers and I scheme thats where the bucks are.  A lot of seedbanks now have dropped regular seeds from their menus. 

I prefer to start off with regular seeds, fems and autos don't really appeal to me, but I wouldn't discourage anyone from planting any type of cannabis. 

1 hour ago, Totemic said:

To me its really about getting the seeds in the hands of the growers, so it makes little sense for me to spend a fortune on packaging, having to transfer that cost onto the consumer. But then there are those that like packaging from a collectors point of view. Practically though, packaging needs to protect the seeds from the elements, crushing, and tampering.

Honestly bro. Packaging doesnt play much of a part in the functionality of the seeds. As long as it is safely packaged.

But when u get something superbly packaged. It registers different. Fun. Happy. Exciting thoughts.

Makes u feel like whats inside is even more precious. 

Effort is appreciated.

And credit is deserved for that.

I totally understand where u coming from in terms of costs and pricing. Makes total sense.

How cool do u feel when u wraped in some awsome stylish clothes compared to chilling with ur boxes and t.

Also how cool is it too look at a m3 and admire it. Compared to looking at a 320i.

@oros da bossI also saw the neat design from Hso, but I'm not sure how much additional cost a box like that would bring but I guess it's quite a bit. I personally would also be fine with just the vial though.

Regarding fems, autos oder regs I think it depends a bit what you want to do. I like to germinate my autos along some fems so I can harvest the autos in December/January and the fems in April/Mai. My space is limited even though I grow outdoors so regulars are a bit tricky. For example when I am really Lucky and 10 out of 10 turn out to be female I won't have enough space for all of them.

26 minutes ago, afternoon blazer said:

Honestly bro. Packaging doesnt play much of a part in the functionality of the seeds. As long as it is safely packaged.

But when u get something superbly packaged. It registers different. Fun. Happy. Exciting thoughts.

Makes u feel like whats inside is even more precious. 

Effort is appreciated.

And credit is deserved for that.

I totally understand where u coming from in terms of costs and pricing. Makes total sense.

How cool do u feel when u wraped in some awsome stylish clothes compared to chilling with ur boxes and t.

Also how cool is it too look at a m3 and admire it. Compared to looking at a 320i.

Depends where you are... If it's a place like Lenasia, you get some pimped up 318s :-hilarious

Edited by Totemic
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fridgedoor said:

@oros da bossI also saw the neat design from Hso, but I'm not sure how much additional cost a box like that would bring but I guess it's quite a bit. I personally would also be fine with just the vial though.

Regarding fems, autos oder regs I think it depends a bit what you want to do. I like to germinate my autos along some fems so I can harvest the autos in December/January and the fems in April/Mai. My space is limited even though I grow outdoors so regulars are a bit tricky. For example when I am really Lucky and 10 out of 10 turn out to be female I won't have enough space for all of them.

I don't have the packaging any more. You have to snap the wood in half to get at the beans and then spend the next half an hour on your hands and knees looking for the things. 

I don't have any issues with growing autos and if it means you get a extra crop in then that has to be admired. I am also a fellow outdoor grower with limited space and dealing with males can be tricky, but it can be worked around.

One thing is to try and stress them into showing a pre-flower, before you transplant them into their final home. 

If I ever have too many females then i just farm them out to friends, or neighbours.

@afternoon blazer The main objection for me with autos, is the taste. Every one I have grown has had a particular taste that sort of sits at the back of my tongue and I don't enjoy it. I would politely describe it as woody.

The potency is not quite there, either. The most recent ones I ran were freebies from seedsman and RQS. A diesel, white widow and critical jack.  I wouldn't personally grow them again.

• Like 2

It's windy here in the Cape, so the plants will get some stresstraining from mother nature by default ☺️... Maybe I should give regular seeds a go next round. And if there are too many females I can take care for, I am sure there’s someone in here willing to adopt some ladies.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 8/6/2020 at 2:22 PM, Totemic said:

I rather have quality seeds at good price than a shiney box.