New B

Weedomics

Morning fellow farmers. Sorry for the late reply. This is a Pic of my last harvest. The bud looked and smelt really good but there was no hi. I dried for about 2 to 3 weeks and then in a jar. However i cut down the tree minday . Could this have affected potency of the bud. Or did I dry it to much. 

IMG_20200404_102014.jpg

Edited by Weedomics

Yea, likely high CBD and low THC... 

But also doesn't look like the nicest yeilding pheno of whatever the strain was. 

Regardless.... 

The amount of time you dried for would not have had that much of a detrimental effect on the bud so as to make it not get you high. 

My guess is perhaps you let it get too much sun while it was drying, but even then, it should have got you high. 

Another possibility is that you cut her too early. 

All good though man! What do you have sprouting now? 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Weedomics said:

At the moment same strain indoor and outdoor. It's possible that I cut it to early in the grow. How do I know when I should harvest or not. 

You tell by looking at the trichomes and want to harvest when they are between milky and amber, and they first come out clear.

The plant might not have matured properly and it could not have had enough of something and hampered its production of THC.