New B

Weedomics

What nutrients are you using indoors? 

If that pic of your flower is that of your outdoor, it looks pretty healthy to me. Whatever you're doing isn't resulting in a bad looking bud. 

With regards to using indoor runoff to feed your outdoor, I am not 100% certain on. I'll need to bring in our soil lord @CreX for that one. 

• Like 1

Are you particularly aligned towards organic or synthetic nutrients/amendments? 
He wants organic eventually. But he uses GHE Flora tripack for now.

If the outdoor can be achieved with organics easily then that's what he'll do.
Indoor salt based nutes is just easier right now.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

He wants organic eventually. But he uses GHE Flora tripack for now.

If the outdoor can be achieved with organics easily then that's what he'll do.
Indoor salt based nutes is just easier right now.

Hey hey hey hey hey hey... hey..

You said you gon' sit dis' one out mahn 😠

• Haha 1

Aight aight. As long as the brother feels welcome. I am a tad potent tonight. 
He didn't expect the amount of responses, but is loving the community
We need to get more active members, thinking of promoting the forum on my Instagram, closing in on 1000 followers.

And no worries bro, looks like you're becoming one of the hijackers

• Like 2

OK guys I'm just saying yes to everything that ul discussed. With regards to the outdoor iv also noticed that the salt is visible after it dries off. For the next outdoor  was thinking off having two outdoor one with organic and one with ghe. (and the soil I use for indoor). If this has really been done I'd really like to know the difference between the two. If any. Iv also noticed that onions and tomatoes have an important roll in organic soil. If anyone can help me out on understanding how much and how to fertilize my organic soil. 

And I just Wanna add that this had been the most wellcoming  site yet know to mankind. I second the promotion of our peace leaf to bring back the love unity and peace to our corrupt world. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Weedomics said:

OK guys I'm just saying yes to everything that ul discussed. With regards to the outdoor iv also noticed that the salt is visible after it dries off. For the next outdoor  was thinking off having two outdoor one with organic and one with ghe. (and the soil I use for indoor). If this has really been done I'd really like to know the difference between the two. If any. Iv also noticed that onions and tomatoes have an important roll in organic soil. If anyone can help me out on understanding how much and how to fertilize my organic soil. 

And I just Wanna add that this had been the most wellcoming  site yet know to mankind. I second the promotion of our peace leaf to bring back the love unity and peace to our corrupt world. 

Yo man!! Welcome to the site!! 

LOL excuse this bunch... They are proper mad hatters haha!! 

As for your organic/salts question

They are pretty much the same elements. 

Organic, is more often than not, derived directly from some sort or composting or process to create very rich sources of nutrients for plants. Soils with an established microbe population will quickly get to work breaking it down that little bit more so that the roots can absorb it - many organic nutes claim to be readily available in bottles form which is great! 

But then you get salts... The elemental exactness of what enables plants to grow.... You need potassium? Fuck the bananas, gooi potassium! Need nitrogen? Gooi calcuim nitrate! Need anything your plants lacking? Salts are directly available to be taken up by roots and don't need to be further broken down to become usable. 

And that's the main difference between the two. 

Lemi know if that hit the spot or left you wanting more

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

@CreX what about taking runoff from feeding indoor plants and chucking it to outdoor crops?

That just sounds silly. 

You have no idea what mix of nutes the meduim is letting go of. 

Like... If you are using it in your garden then I see zero harm in small quantities, which runoff usually is. 

But as for benifits, I would say they are also negligible. 

I don't water till runoff... Well, not enough runoff to be worth it to collect and distribute. 

Maybe you water too much at a time? @Weedomics

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You need potassium? Fuck the bananas, gooi potassium! Need nitrogen? Gooi calcuim nitrate! Need anything your plants lacking?

.... OK would I buy this and mix it in the water like the ghe. Or do I extract from the banana. I really like the compost system coz I been mixing up kitchen off cuts. And I feel the result is OK. However if I know what to mix in that it would benift the grow instead of gooing all the alls in there I'm sure I can improve on my bud...  Or maybe my theory is wrong. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Weedomics said:

So my runoff is about 500ml or so. It's not much.  what can I use to feed the soi 

Outdoor soil has quite a bit of nutes for me in general I think, so outdoor I would use the biobizz range, or seagrow and nitrosol.

1 hour ago, Weedomics said:

You need potassium? Fuck the bananas, gooi potassium! Need nitrogen? Gooi calcuim nitrate! Need anything your plants lacking?

.... OK would I buy this and mix it in the water like the ghe. Or do I extract from the banana. I really like the compost system coz I been mixing up kitchen off cuts. And I feel the result is OK. However if I know what to mix in that it would benift the grow instead of gooing all the alls in there I'm sure I can improve on my bud...  Or maybe my theory is wrong. 

I am by far not the best guy to ask about this haha. I know collecting kitchen scraps is good, but I don't know the ratios to use as you can easily overdo the kitchen waste if you don't have a large enough compost pile. You also need to keep to a good ratio of greens and browns, fresh leaves, and dried leaves. Maybe @SkunkPharmcan drop some knowledge, I know he makes his own soil 

• Like 3

I don't know you guys sound to fast passed for me on this thread. Organics takes time and planning. You can start with a worm bin and compost heap or bokasi bin if you dont have enough waist for a compost heap. A worm bin will take about 3~6 months depending on how big it is and how many plants you want to grow. Wormbosch makes a good quality vermicompost if your worms take to long. 

But anyway I just moer all my nutrients amendments into a container cook it fot 4 weeks. Add microbea for luck and keep on feeding the microbes. The plant will tell the microbes what it needs. And then you wait. And hopefully it will look like this.

15948111734328181784682481129784.jpg

• Like 6

😎LOL this is so amazing I get to see the plant and speak to the grower. 

So much info to take in. I'm loving this. I already have a compost heap.would I be right if I add my nutrients amendments from the container into the soil of my grow as time gose on in the grow period? 

• Like 1

Hi, if you can avoid adding the run off to your compost it will be more beneficial to your compost In my humble opinium.
Like mentioned your compost heap will take a few months to mature and after that it's good to use, lots of microbes and fungi in there and they know exactly what to do........then again I'm still learning about soil

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Agree 2