New B

Weedomics

Morning farmers. 

There's A new subjects around..... WEEDOMICS 😋.From the 031. Formaly an outdoor grower. First indoor is in the oven. I'm new to mixing nutrition and controlling the environment. But man am I loving this. 

I like to take this opportunity to thank the CREATORS OF THE PAGE  and our dear S.A GROW SQUAD FOR ALL THE HELP ON OUR CLOSED CUT CANNABIS GROW TRAIN. 

ALL ABOARD 

Edited by Weedomics
  • Like 3

😅OK I must admit didn't expect this. Looks like I need to bukel up.this train fast bruhh  😜

Still learning my way around the class rooms here but IL be uploading some pictures soon..... So as ul know my Best bud is in the house😉. Was wondering what was your best bud for this lock down. 🏡🔐

Edited by Weedomics

4 minutes ago, Weedomics said:

Still learning my way around the class rooms here but IL be uploading some pictures soon

676486437_tenor(4).gif.9399d173d1f4ee9a54c71d1e6dc8425a.gif

5 minutes ago, Weedomics said:

Was wondering what was your best bud for this lock down.

All of it. I am yet again out of homegrown. Very sad. 

..don't tell the others. They might think I have a problem. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well to be honest my outdoor I'm not to sure maybe 5 or 6 weeks. I used to just mix my own  ish in the soil. Then when I learnt about nutrition I tried that but I feel like it's using to much. And the plant growth is much slower outdoor. Iv been using of cuts from the kitchen to feed the soil so far.