Dank

On 10/16/2020 at 1:36 PM, PsyCLown said:

So whats happening now? 😄 

How they looking now that they're in flower? @1000Hills Nursery

On 11/15/2020 at 4:09 PM, Dank said:

Awesome @Mr_Nice_Guy stoked to see that the cutting made it to you, big up to @1000Hills Nursery  for sending on the love.

We spoke a while back and decided it best just to call the cut "Dank Cheese" as im not 100% clear on its origins.

It does smell and smoke very much London, but Exo has quite a following here in SA and i dont want to claim i have THE Exodus cut.

Enjoy it my bru, thanks a lot for posting, peace and buds ✌️

Greetings and salutations🌱🇿🇦... It's been a while. Got nothing but 💚 for 420sa peeps. I truly have been busy. 

All 3 cuts have impressed. I cannot even tell you which of the 3 is the best as they all very special cuts in their own way. I ran test versions of each outdoor before committing precious space indoors. And now the dankcheese has earned a whopping 50% of the available real estate. DankWedding Cake has also earned space indoors but only because we love growing a gas⛽😊 and she's gassy af. Will take some pics for you guys to see. About to enter week 3 and they are beasting under the new LEDs 😉 @PsyCLown

Dankcheese and wedding cake were also chosen for our current breeding projects. Hit them hard with some quality pheno Hunted pollen.  Story for another day. 

Okay so the CBD Heavy is super tasty. It's a leasure smoke. Very different effects from what I'm used too. Pure medicine. I hope to keep it forever. This cut I think will need to be earned if anyone wants a copy. Do a good deed and she's yours🤔. Well we still will need @Dankto approve as this truly is special. 

@Mr_Nice_Guy 💚🤙👊😎 🧀enjoy this plant. Really is danky cheesey to the bone.

We also passed on the wedding cake and cbd heavy to @420sake to grow on the farm. @420sake brother this da place to drop some pics of these cuts grown at #trinityfarms. 

#dankcheese

#dankweddingcake 

#420sacut

Till next time. Stay blessed all. :rastabanana

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Bakstein420 said:

@CreX i hope the weather gets better for you bro, we been having kak storms lately.

fuck i believe it man! the news has been pretty wild with KZN storms!! all i need is one day at the beach... dont care if it rains, im going to get wet anyways right? :-hilarious

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This is awesome guys, stoked to hear @CreX is going to test out some of the forum cuts 🎩

@1000Hills Nursery i like that idea of helping somebody to qualify for the cbd heavy cut, this plant is especially good for arthritis and those that cant smoke higher thc weed for whatever reasons. 

Keep it lit 420SA fam ✌️

Edited by Dank
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, CreX said:

fuck i believe it man! the news has been pretty wild with KZN storms!! all i need is one day at the beach... dont care if it rains, im going to get wet anyways right? :-hilarious

Dont go get ur white ass electricuted 😅

Im gona be in the North West this weekend

Edited by afternoon blazer
  • Haha 2