Curly & brown edges on leaves.

West Coast Vaper

I agree with @StickyD420 about the phosphorus def and with @Prom about the nute burn.

But it just doesn't add up completely in my head. 

We do need more info - especially on the new growth. 

Im suspecting that there is a lock out happening  or a poorly developing root system/root issues. 

Im almost tempted to say flush well and add light nutes to the next feed. Let's see what others say

• Agree 2

Actually, wind burn is a very likely cause too.
Are they in the wind or cold air?
Added: please more details, what strain, bag seed or bought, and so on...
Thanks buds. It's meant to be Jack Berry?? ( Seeds from a buddy ). I have grown twice outside and the plants were awesome and had the dark green leaves then. This batch was grown from the few seeds off the last plant.

The soil I'm using is a mix of:
Coarse sand
Coir
Those small slow release fertilizer balls
Vermiculite
Cinnamon
Compost ( horse, cow and chicken shit, ash and fynbos cuttings ).

I have been putting them in the sun rays when it's warm enough and now that you mention it a breeze does blow over them now and again.

I don't use extra nutrients and using a gazillion cfl's in grow cabinet's.

And I talk to them a lot!!

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

They love a good conversation, keep it up😎

Going to go out on a limb and say...

Even though I normally advise against salts, it can be argued that they are made up organic matter anyway and that's not why we are here lol.

Try Magnesium / Epsom salt next feeding,

Or even as @Prom has said, to much Nitrogen.

Reason: there could be an excess of one nutrient (nitrogen) is due to the root not having enough of another (magnesium), causing roots to uptake too much of another nutrient (nitrogen) and causing locking out another nutrient (phosphorus) because of it.

Can be wind burn too, but you'll know better the wind it got, they can take a breeze or more so.

7 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Could it be shock from transplanting which I did 10 days ago. The soil has been the same mixture from when I popped the seeds into seedling trays through veg and only now this is happening.

Can easy be transplant stress if you have caused any damage to the root in doing so, you could not even realise it happened, also seen plants do that from transplant and watering issues.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, DamDave said:

Could it be shock from transplanting which I did 10 days ago. The soil has been the same mixture from when I popped the seeds into seedling trays through veg and only now this is happening.

See how information is key to solving these😊

There is your issue, and would say hit it with a soaking of water and check if any sinkholes happen, which likely will. And fill them in with soil.

Then carry on as normal 👌

1 hour ago, DamDave said:

Thanks buds. It's meant to be Jack Berry?? ( Seeds from a buddy ). I have grown twice outside and the plants were awesome and had the dark green leaves then. This batch was grown from the few seeds off the last plant.

Coarse sand
Coir
Vermiculite
Cinnamon
Compost ( horse, cow and chicken shit, ash and fynbos cuttings ).

I have been putting them in the sun rays when it's warm enough and now that you mention it a breeze does blow over them now and again.

Not to much shit in the soil for their age...? I've  read that no shit is good shit...

:-peace

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DamDave said:

Coarse sand
Coir
Vermiculite
Cinnamon
Compost ( horse, cow and chicken shit, ash and fynbos cuttings )

How fresh is the manure you are using? 

And what ratio of poop to the rest of the stuff did you add? 

It appears his plants are happy before, and happy still with new growth.

More so from the transplanting has there been something to worry about is my guess. 

Plus his other plants, remaining of the 15, are healthy, which points to the transplanting 

Though you never want hot soil to start with, and I also avoid those slow release fertilizer balls, they can be bad news. 

Edited by StickyD420

How fresh is the manure you are using? 
And what ratio of poop to the rest of the stuff did you add? 
Using the soil mix from the fynbos propagation farm we rent land from, not sure of the ratio of . The manure is fresh from the stable but composted for 3 months with organic cuttings.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DamDave said:

Using the soil mix from the fynbos propagation farm we rent land from, not sure of the ratio of emoji90.png. The manure is fresh from the stable but composted for 3 months with organic cuttings.

3 out of 15 doing it, and others are happy and healthy and all the same strain, and they have been happy till now and the only thing that changed, is the pots, then its the transplanting.

4 hours ago, StickyD420 said:

@DamDave

How are the babies, whats the latest brother?

Hoping to hear that they are doing perfectly now.

Hey bud. They seem to be ok. I have stopped taking them on the daily outing to the sun rays just in case it was the breeze or temperature difference. I also have a led tube light that may have been burning them so that has also been raised a bit.

• Like 2

@DamDave, you would be surprised at how resilient the plant is!!

The wind, as long as it's not folding the plants over, is actually a huge benifit to the plant - winds strengthen the load bearing stems so that in late flower they can better hold up big dense buds!! 

And as for the sun, you will not find a better source of food for your baby, light is a plants food. 

Most likely is that led that was too close to the light. 

• Like 1

@DamDave, you would be surprised at how resilient the plant is!!
The wind, as long as it's not folding the plants over, is actually a huge benifit to the plant - winds strengthen the load bearing stems so that in late flower they can better hold up big dense buds!! 
And as for the sun, you will not find a better source of food for your baby, light is a plants food. 
Most likely is that led that was too close to the light. 

I was thinking that, thanks. Any info on the light pictured,400w.ec09e8e35ac7f810fe1ec1f4f4cae3d8.jpg8f1ae79bdaace2e14b05ab96e0211440.jpg