Growing from seeds

Soil has way to much bark in. The perlite privides air, but the roots still need fine soil to get nutes. If you want to save your grow, get a FF green bag, repot very gentle. The bark will hurt a lot the root work anyhow during repotting. That small plants after that much time... very small roots on those plants. 600 watt more then enough. If you would have over watered for 5 weeks, they would be dead by now. 

The more i look at your soil, the less i like it. I think there is your problem.

Edited by Prom
typo
  • Agree 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PsyCLown said:

Is that plant seeded? To me it looks as if it could possibly still fatten up a bit - although always harvest based on the trichomes and their colouring. That is how you tell how ripe / mature it is.

Meaning by seeded like has seeds inside the heads? On that no....dont have any male plants.

On the other had i did grow it from a seed. Autoflower- northen lights

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Freshlypicked said:

Autoflower almost ready for chopping. Think another week maybe? Fan leaves starting to go yellow....mus i chopp it when its fully yellow? Or when all the trichomes are brownish?

I rate take a couple pics with the flash on and the lights off. That will give you a really good idea of where your trichomes are at. Ideally you want all of the trichomes to be cloudy, no clear trichomes, and a couple amber trichomes here and there. 

Otherwise I agree, maybe push another week for the buds to get a little more ripe.

I'll post our handy little trichome guide here as well just for the info.

1121713922_TrichomeDiagram.thumb.jpg.ccf19bfd6dd7ac7f108882e22d2ddc25.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys. The harvest on my autoflower was good, but the drying is making me worry...its suppose to be about 10 days for drying. Its currently day 8....but stil feels wet. Not even a crunch on the outside yet....its in my garage dark with no fan.... 

Any tips?

Below my update on one of my untested seeds i bought that actually looks pretty dam good at the moment! Hopefully the yields will be as good as the frosting

20201005_172736.jpg

20201005_172806.jpg

20201005_172815.jpg

20201005_172746.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Hi guys.....guess what...im starting another grow! Started off with seeds on the 4th...

I bought some nutes this time and hopefully it will assist alot in the nuggets..

Does anyone know the nutes in the photo...any advice? Im going to start off with nutes when real leaves starts....

Seeds started to pop out today...cant see much but atleast they coming out...

20210108_170916.jpg

20210108_170924.jpg

20210104_143356.jpg

IMG-20210107-WA0010.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Freshlypicked said:

Does anyone know the nutes in the photo...any advice?

Umya nutrients, made in SA. 

First saw them about a year ago and I think the range is a bit excessive but I can't vouch or really comment. I am not aware of anyone here who has either used or recommended them yet. 

You're on the forefront on this one bud! Give them a go and let us know the result. 

@Freshlypicked I am using the Umya range, but I just have the 3 basic ones, Pot Radix, Pot Grow and Pot Flora. I use those in conjunction with EM Pro Soil and am really loving it. Super easy to use and at that price point I think I will be sticking with this range for a while. I still consider myself a noob when it comes to growing so I'm in no position to "recommend" the brand especially since I have nothing else to compare to, but I enjoy using it and it works for me.

@Totemic Blueberry Glue - 10L Pot - FF Premium Soil - Umya Nutrients

20201229_152823.thumb.jpg.a8293763e91a7a728cb82a406fe16cff.jpg20201229_152829.thumb.jpg.70e2a32b4eaaa0a0bbfdce97b90d9d31.jpg

• Like 6