Uploading photo.

18 hours ago, DamDave said:

Morning all.

Need help again.

Busy with a project that I would like to share step by step.

Can anyone explain how to:

Write the step with the photo then next step with photo and so on using my phone.

Can't figure it out.

Should have layed off that last Doobie.

Hi bud 🤙 

I use my phone most of the time, here's what I do.

First, you select "add files" below the write-up box. it will allow you to select photos from your phone and you just select the ones you want and upload them.

Second - all the photos will be in a seperate box below the write-up box. Each photo will have a tiny little cross in the corner to remove the photo from the post and on the opposite corner there will be a word "insert" to click on. when you click/tap that it will insert the photo at the point of the write up you left the cursor. 

That's basically it. 👍 

You would write "Step 1: ........." then you leave the cursor behind the last word then go to the photo you want next to step 1 and just tap "insert"

You could also tap enter to get the cursor below the last word so the photo will be below the text. 

You can also do this at random, upload photos at any time, write the whole post, then jump around with the cursor by placing it anywhere in the type-out and just go down to the photos and insert any photo at any random place in the post. 👌 

hope this helps bud, excited to see what you wana share with us!! 🤠

Hi bud  
I use my phone most of the time, here's what I do.
First, you select "add files" below the write-up box. it will allow you to select photos from your phone and you just select the ones you want and upload them.
Second - all the photos will be in a seperate box below the write-up box. Each photo will have a tiny little cross in the corner to remove the photo from the post and on the opposite corner there will be a word "insert" to click on. when you click/tap that it will insert the photo at the point of the write up you left the cursor. 
That's basically it.  
You would write "Step 1: ........." then you leave the cursor behind the last word then go to the photo you want next to step 1 and just tap "insert"
You could also tap enter to get the cursor below the last word so the photo will be below the text. 
You can also do this at random, upload photos at any time, write the whole post, then jump around with the cursor by placing it anywhere in the type-out and just go down to the photos and insert any photo at any random place in the post.  
hope this helps bud, excited to see what you wana share with us!!
Thanks man. It's been driving me nuts

Sent from my S40 using Tapatalk

• Like 1