FF Premium Problems

@BurlyOnly a pleasure bud, that's what this platform is here for.

If u are feeding biobizz at every watering, then have u halfed ur dosages as recommended by them? I know they recommend feeding at every watering to maintain a consistent root zone EC but ul b surprised how badly the plants want a plain drink from time to time. When using biobizz make sure not to water till runoff but saturate the medium properly and try break up the feeds with a plain ph watering. 

U can add the Biodyne to ur biobizz or u can use it separately in conjunction with the molasses. Give them a big whack of microbes and lower the ph and see how the girls respond. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Noobiegrow said:

My GSR genetics run on the soil mix mentioned above and compost tea. No bottle nutes and girls seem proper happy so far. Also, trying square to round long pots for this run

IMG_20200730_102358.jpg

IMG_20200730_102347.jpg

IMG_20200730_102340.jpg

They are looking sexy dude. Well done. Learning about organic and soil as I go, it’s fun but challenging 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Noobiegrow said:

@BurlyOnly a pleasure bud, that's what this platform is here for.

If u are feeding biobizz at every watering, then have u halfed ur dosages as recommended by them? I know they recommend feeding at every watering to maintain a consistent root zone EC but ul b surprised how badly the plants want a plain drink from time to time. When using biobizz make sure not to water till runoff but saturate the medium properly and try break up the feeds with a plain ph watering. 

U can add the Biodyne to ur biobizz or u can use it separately in conjunction with the molasses. Give them a big whack of microbes and lower the ph and see how the girls respond. 

That helps so much thanks mate. Off to get my ladies there food. Sorry last one, do you recon the molasses from the health shop is fine my horti shop is still closed. 

They are looking sexy dude. Well done. Learning about organic and soil as I go, it’s fun but challenging 
I had less/zero problems so far with organics, keep it simple. I tend to want to add the whole time like with coco espesially in bloom but then restrain myself...." Just water is fine" I tell myself. Check my diary and that's the 2nd run in the FF custom soil.

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

That helps so much thanks mate. Off to get my ladies there food. Sorry last one, do you recon the molasses from the health shop is fine my horti shop is still closed. 
Must be unsulfered molasses!

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I would however not use it as is again. Not without adding some worm castings and some amendments. Like softrock phosphate and basalt rock dust. Maybe some alfalfa meal and kelp meal.

Yeah I’m trying to get the feel for FF in this run, learning as I go and from you guys in my attempt to go a bit more organic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkunkPharm said:

Its a good soil. But think they can add a bit more to the soil. Now they add just enough for you to have to feed something. 

I must say it was pretty weird to see the soil for the first time, not what I expected in looks, to me it looks more like coco. But yeah my plants did really well and easy in the first few weeks I don’t know what happened now but most of my plants are dropping I think it’s PH and I bought microbs and molasses today to add to my Biobizz feed. Wish me and the girls luck. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Burly said:

I must say it was pretty weird to see the soil for the first time, not what I expected in looks, to me it looks more like coco. But yeah my plants did really well and easy in the first few weeks I don’t know what happened now but most of my plants are dropping I think it’s PH and I bought microbs and molasses today to add to my Biobizz feed. Wish me and the girls luck. 

It’s like they aren’t drinking and look weak, a real downer at the moment! This morning when I fed them grow and bloom at a 1/4 feed they were also wilting, after the feed they picked up their leave but a few hours later dropped again🤯😢 I’m stumped and can only think it’s PH. I had my PH at 6.5 but I’ll drop that to 5.8 ish and add microb my next watering and pray to the growing gods. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Burly said:

It’s like they aren’t drinking and look weak, a real downer at the moment! This morning when I fed them grow and bloom at a 1/4 feed they were also wilting, after the feed they picked up their leave but a few hours later dropped again🤯😢 I’m stumped and can only think it’s PH. I had my PH at 6.5 but I’ll drop that to 5.8 ish and add microb my next watering and pray to the growing gods. 

image.jpg

Hey bud, If you maybe seeing some tips burning, could be that the nutrient is getting locked out. skip a couple of feeds and just give them Ph'd water (water that's sitting for 24h). Seen lockout occur when leaves claw, until they cant anymore and burn upwards. Not sure what the regiment is like, so ya just some input.

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Like 2

@SkunkPharmYour plant looks great and ur results speak for themselves. I have also had good success with the soil in the past but the last batch was problematic for me.

Below is a pic of my GDP that was grown in FF soil but I BOMBED it with biobizz 😂 

@BurlyTry not over water the plants either and let them dry in between waterings. Sometimes over watering can manifest itself as a lockout.

Hope they bounce back and grow some fat kolas. 

IMG_20200703_170302.jpg

IMG_20200703_170434.jpg

IMG_20200620_175401.jpg

IMG_20200620_175425.jpg

IMG_20200717_160048.jpg

IMG_20200716_094749.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Noobiegrow said:

@SkunkPharmYour plant looks great and ur results speak for themselves. I have also had good success with the soil in the past but the last batch was problematic for me.

Below is a pic of my GDP that was grown in FF soil but I BOMBED it with biobizz 😂 

@BurlyTry not over water the plants either and let them dry in between waterings. Sometimes over watering can manifest itself as a lockout.

Hope they bounce back and grow some fat kolas. 

IMG_20200703_170302.jpg

IMG_20200703_170434.jpg

IMG_20200620_175401.jpg

IMG_20200620_175425.jpg

IMG_20200717_160048.jpg

IMG_20200716_094749.jpg

Top grow brother.

13 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Grew this plant in ff craft soil. Only fed malted barley teas and biobizz bloom twice. Also some microbed. Nothing wrong with the soil. Never pHed the water once.

..20200704_111044_HDR.thumb.jpg.33a2b6bed4dd58315a5cd0dcc969d915.jpg

IMG-2747.thumb.JPG.082b197c8f61e82a83d0ae60b0137506.JPG

Grown in coco and beautiful synthetic nutrients.

• Like 2

@greenkushThat plant looks great!!! Nice💪

I grew for many years using synth nutes and coco on a drain to waste program. Once dialed in, it's where I grew my biggest and most potent bud to date. Nothing wrong with synth nutes and results are great if used correctly with the right parameters and technique in place. 

After watching a few YouTube videos and seeing what some of the more organically experienced members on the forum where doing, I decided to give it a try at the beginning of the year. 

It's been a very educational and informative transition, as I've learnt so much more than just growing dank. 

Still honing my skills in with regards to this growing style, so I'll reserve my opinion on which I prefer until I have accumulated more experience. 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Noobiegrow said:

@greenkushThat plant looks great!!! Nice💪

I grew for many years using synth nutes and coco on a drain to waste program. Once dialed in, it's where I grew my biggest and most potent bud to date. Nothing wrong with synth nutes and results are great if used correctly with the right parameters and technique in place. 

After watching a few YouTube videos and seeing what some of the more organically experienced members on the forum where doing, I decided to give it a try at the beginning of the year. 

It's been a very educational and informative transition, as I've learnt so much more than just growing dank. 

Still honing my skills in with regards to this growing style, so I'll reserve my opinion on which I prefer until I have accumulated more experience. 

I grew organic for  years, won't ever go back to it.

• Like 1

I use the entire range of biobizz in freedom farm classic i also add biodyne and kelpak. I feed every watering less than half of recommend dosage. 

I normally dont have problems but i also struggled with my current grow. I ended up mixing some calcitic lime in the top soil and it solved my problem. Looked to me like calcium deficiency