:(

Popcoen

Hi Guys, 

I dont know exactly whats happening but 2 of my babies arent very happy with me, does anyone by any chance know what might be the issue with these girls :(

This ones leaves are a little droopy not sure what might be happening...

319a877a-7096-4f98-b081-0829a94b51fc.thumb.jpg.ee30c89869d2d5858c37aa51bba126b5.jpg

This one has some yellowing of the leaves...

3dbbc361-cfd4-44d4-b985-9f5e4ed9d72d.thumb.jpg.8934ce78f232ed6d40fa2bebf174a2f3.jpge5e60238-68f7-477c-84a6-ce76c450e318.thumb.jpg.83aa72b3f305bd34864f17fb5c9936d8.jpg

The droopyness could be ''overwatering'' related and those brown tips might be nutrient burn related. I don't feed my seedlings untill about the 3rd node. But it's a different case as I use my own soil.
What is in your medium and how it was prepared may also play a part.

a. Indoor/outdoor?
b. Strains?
c. Photo or auto
d. What medium
e. Preparation
f. Nutrients/feeding if any
g. Water schedule and ''what'' water.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@Bospatrollie2 The two you are looking at are Bubblegum extra Auto (Yellowing of leaves) and one of my Gelato Sambas Auto (Drooping leaves) I have another one in the same setup with no issues which is strange. 

Just cannabis medium, and I used PH’d water and dechlorinated water, 

No nutrients as of yet as they recommend Nutes once flowering begins 

Edited by Popcoen

@Bospatrollie2 The two you are looking at are Bubblegum extra Auto (Droopy leaves) 

Just cannabis medium, and I used PH’d water and dechlorinated water, 

No nutrients as of yet as they recommend Nutes once flowering begins 

Seems that medium is too hot. Seedlings and young plants struggle with a too hot (nutrient rich) medium.

You can flush, basically you gonna flush a lot of the nutes out of the soil, defeating the purpose of using that soil in the first place.

They allready suffering, they may pull through or they might not, but they will take a knock either way.

What I would do.....carefully transplant the seedling out to a smaller pot with a ''blander'' medium. Let them recover and start growing again. When they are ready transfer them back.

Heed the suggestions of the other growers and decide what you want to do.

Auto's are unforgiving as they are on their own internal timer. Playing around with photos and bagseed helps to learn without breaking the bank.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The rule of every few days is marginally flawed. 

It works to a point and as a very rough guide. 

A more accurate approach would be to do the pickup test... You are running coco so it's real easy... The coco pots will literally be light as fuck... Almost no weight at all... That's when you know you need to water them. 

When the plants are small like that... One cup of water is enough for a very long time, what size pots are those? 

And take the twisty tie off😋 not sure why it's there... Be careful not to damage the fragile stem when taking it off. 

If it's LST, the plant has to have a few nodes before it will be effective... What you are doing is just making the stem skew because you have tied the plant at the bottom. 

Lst's purpose is to bring the top of the plant lower... Exposing lower growth shoots to more direct light. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1