Louis

My cannabis seeds

Posted (edited)

Cannabist, guys plzz could u guys give me some feed back on my order, I have emailed u numerous times with no reply, I'm waiting on 15 seeds that I have order from u guys more than a month ago. I got all, order no, email 2 say received payment and email 2 say order is being processed but that's as far as it has gotten. Just wanna know wats going on brothers🙏🙏🙏🙏

Edited by Louis
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Cannabistis busy with backlog and will send out coms shortly

Apologies on his behalf for the lack of communication 

11 minutes ago, CreX said:

But you see that is a problem. I dont feel the forum should be offering any apologies on behalf of Cannabist. 

I've been sitting quietly watching this unfold after even I started a thread to address the damage his actions are doing to my brand. 

I feel the same damage is being done to the forum's brand. 

I've said my piece about my seeds in another thread, and that's a done topic.

As far as what is happening around cannabist right now, is hardly the forums responsibility or fault. I feel for the forum users in the situations they are in. They shouldn't be in those positions period, yet they are. And in many cases it has been through this forums endorsement of cannabist as a vendor, or through personal referrals from myself. I cant speak for the forum as I have no ownership over any part of it, but when I do speak i always consider the forum and what it stands for.

I wish Cannabist all the best going forward, but he has lost my support. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 8

There are no apologies for Cannabist's conduct from 420SA.

We are not partners nor do we have any association whatsoever. We do not condone or endorse the kind of service that has been supplied of late by this vendor. We also do not endorse the business as a whole. They are merely a vendor who paid for their place to be here.

In light of this situation, we will be relooking at how we accept vendors on this site. We understand that having a vendor on this site may appear like an automatic endorsement which is not the case and in hindsight I have only realised this recently. School fees paid... lessons most certainly learn't

:-peace

• Like 9
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, CreX said:

Seems like the straw that broke the camels back... 

• Haha 1

Many many thanks too this forum and the people that r trying 2 help, I've honestly got no help from ANY of the other sites I have been on and mentioned this too. I really can't explain how greatful I am 2 b getting some help🙏🙏🙏 

• Like 3

@420SA  I think the automatic connection stems from the fact that Cannabist claims the association on their site. For me it was a strong motivating factor to order from them, since they claim “Trusted by 420SA” as seen in attached picture.

495468C3-CD00-478E-8F60-D939F0702387.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

42 minutes ago, Zane02 said:

@420SA  I think the automatic connection stems from the fact that Cannabist claims the association on their site. For me it was a strong motivating factor to order from them, since they claim “Trusted by 420SA” as seen in attached picture.

I was close to purchasing from them based on this a little while back, fortunatley they didnt have stock of what I was looking for so stuck to GSR.

• Agree 1

@Zane02 @caRnAG3 fully understand where you guys are coming from.We were not asked whether that could be stated on their website. Being a vendor does not means we trust the business by default.

• Agree 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Zane02 said:

100% agreed, 420SA is a big name and i really thought it would b safe, i even went as far as 2 ask on a few Facebook groups weather or not w use cannabist and unfortunately a few people replied saying good genetics, good service etc. Wen its too good 2 b true, it probably is🙈

Guys, I kinda understand the frustration. I have 260 seeds with the post office since mid April.. over 10 weeks I wait now, not even scanned in the SA system.. Right now importing anything is not possible, except you use Express Service. EMS is more as just DOWN.

If you order seeds from outside SA.. there are local breeders and their seeds should be available on next day delivery.. ordering seeds and put them into Express Shipping.. rather expensive if even on offer by the seed bank. Seedsman is ultra slow for example. You order and after 2 weeks they didn't even bother to pack the seeds yet. So right now.. big mess out there.. or at least the usual big mess if SA Post Office is involved for delivery.

@Canabist I know people always get their seeds.. but you really fuck over your reputation with your more then lousy communication habits, bru! 

• Agree 1

On 6/22/2020 at 9:11 PM, Zane02 said:

Yes, was exactly my reasoning as well. 

• Agree 1

On 6/22/2020 at 10:37 PM, 420SA said:

@Zane02 @caRnAG3 fully understand where you guys are coming from.We were not asked whether that could be stated on their website. Being a vendor does not means we trust the business by default.

There were probably few /none issues with Cannabist prior to lockdown.Lockdown has caused this,but people are mad at the way that the communication was handled.

Are there any prerequisites  (other then prob paying for being a vendor) that get taken into consideration when applying for a vendor on this site? Might need to add in a clause for a mass update system in cases like this when its impossible to respond to every order and query. I see that you also suggested this idea, and it was flatout ignored by @Cannabist.

• Agree 2

On 6/22/2020 at 10:37 PM, 420SA said:

It seems @Cannabist has a history of bad service and doggy ethics! 

• Agree 1