New seed bank great seed and service.

Burly

Hi guys. 

just thought I’d drop you guys this info for great seeds, it’s been a mission finding a good bank out there and I trust you guys will find this one to be top class. I have no affiliation to the bank at all it’s just great service and great seeds. They agents for Dinfem and Humboldt seeds in SA. 

website is Overgrow and their email is info@overgrow.co.za 

• Like 2

@SkunkPharm

Hi mate. 
yeah I ordered some Auto seeds from Dinafem. I dunno that’s not a bad price for 5 seeds from breeders as top class as Humboldt and Dinafem genetics. But hit them up the owner Peter will answer all questions. His been very helpful and on point about delivery no silence on questions about delivery date etc. my order took 48 hours exactly. 

Edited by Burly
Didn’t answer the question in full.

30 minutes ago, Burly said:

@SkunkPharm

Hi mate. 
yeah I ordered some Auto seeds from Dinafem. I dunno that’s not a bad price for 5 seeds from breeders as top class as Humboldt and Dinafem genetics. But hit them up the owner Peter will answer all questions. His been very helpful and on point about delivery no silence on questions about delivery date etc. my order took 48 hours exactly. 

I dont really like buying more than 3 seeds of one strain. I will probably never grow out 5 plants of one strain with my pace constraints. Maybe one day when I am on the Farm.

• Like 1

I ordered from them 2 years ago when they were still known as Medical Marijuana Seeds SA. They delivered within a week at the time. It was recent that they came out as "Overgrow". I believe they are still providing a decent service. 

I will probably be buying seeds from them next as I'd like a Dinafem seed again or try out Humboldt for the first time. I know they give you the original packaging from the breeders which is always a plus. 

Edit: I noticed there is another site with a very similar url to Overgrow; https://www.cannabisseed.co.za/. The only difference is an 's' at the end. Kinda dodgy me thinks. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ill_Evan said:

Edit: I noticed there is another site with a very similar url to Overgrow; https://www.cannabisseed.co.za/. The only difference is an 's' at the end. Kinda dodgy me thinks. 

Someone posted on cannabisclubsa a while ago that they are not sure if the seeds they got from there were fake or real. I’m not sure which they ordered from. 2 strains in one pack and strain names written in. No sealed barcode either.

3C04B62F-4B05-4320-B0D3-E87F29913609.jpeg

0A2A6F9C-19D7-405A-9695-4F7ADE0A2A7B.jpeg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

I ordered from them 2 years ago when they were still known as Medical Marijuana Seeds SA. They delivered within a week at the time. It was recent that they came out as "Overgrow". I believe they are still providing a decent service. 

I will probably be buying seeds from them next as I'd like a Dinafem seed again or try out Humboldt for the first time. I know they give you the original packaging from the breeders which is always a plus. 

I have ordered from them. The seeds came in a bank bag with the strain written on the bag. Only got around to planting those seeds now. One did not make it out of the soil the other is completely different from other plants I have grown gorilla zkittles from Barney's Farm apparently. I quite like the look of it. 

15926458265137164097672262155802.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ill_Evan said:

☹️ yikes

Yeah that doesn’t sound good nor like his seeds as he only sells Dinafem and Humboldt breeders. I’ll post pictures of my packaging from them. I also bought some seeds from a small company called Hey bud so I’ll be popping Humboldt Bubba kush and royal queen seeds for hey bud there gorilla kush. Just soaking them today and I’ll keep you guys posted and start a new thread. 

happy growing guys. 

1 hour ago, SkunkPharm said:

I have ordered from them. The seeds came in a bank bag with the strain written on the bag. Only got around to planting those seeds now. One did not make it out of the soil the other is completely different from other plants I have grown gorilla zkittles from Barney's Farm apparently. I quite like the look of it. 

15926458265137164097672262155802.jpg

Your girls are looking sexy there. Nice growth. Are you planing on any training? They are fems hey? 

3 minutes ago, SkunkPharm said:

I dont really train my plants. I just top the once or twice and let them grow.

Yeah more bud sites, so they must be fem then if you topping. I also just use to top but found better results adding a bit of LST and bending those top close back to get light to those hidden side branches. 

Hi guys. 

ordered these on Saturday! They just arrived from the above mentioned. Wow so smooth tracking and communication on point the entire time. These came out of Jhb side of the world!!

A3A26E5B-5713-4954-9B95-2BFE7C3AF53D.jpeg

B4C610A0-8FD1-4BB2-9A89-A70836804D94.jpeg

3626D586-A717-46EA-8485-F417CFB7FFDA.jpeg

C6BD55F9-4F7B-415A-AE58-AF254B4F9D6B.jpeg

Edited by Burly
  • Like 4

I’ll post a grow diary on these seeds As soon as I’ve harvested current grow. First time I’m growing Humboldt so really keen to experience this breeders great strains. Any advise or suggestions would be great if you guys have grown these. 

have a top day guys. 

On 6/19/2020 at 10:50 PM, Gee88 said:

Someone posted on cannabisclubsa a while ago that they are not sure if the seeds they got from there were fake or real. I’m not sure which they ordered from. 2 strains in one pack and strain names written in. No sealed barcode either.

3C04B62F-4B05-4320-B0D3-E87F29913609.jpeg

0A2A6F9C-19D7-405A-9695-4F7ADE0A2A7B.jpeg

Dude, that is a bad fake.Why go through all the trouble of producing a box and then writing with a marker on it?

5 hours ago, Burly said:

Hi guys. 

ordered these on Saturday! They just arrived from the above mentioned. Wow so smooth tracking and communication on point the entire time. These came out of Jhb side of the world!!

A3A26E5B-5713-4954-9B95-2BFE7C3AF53D.jpeg

B4C610A0-8FD1-4BB2-9A89-A70836804D94.jpeg

3626D586-A717-46EA-8485-F417CFB7FFDA.jpeg

C6BD55F9-4F7B-415A-AE58-AF254B4F9D6B.jpeg

Peter Parker & Scarlett Johansson 🤣

Those look legit, so do the names they are using.

Dont forget to show us the previous package as you mentioned, so far need more convincing. 

2 minutes ago, Burly said:

Lol.... just sharing my experience not here to convince anyone. If you really keen then email Humboldt and ask them to confirm any SA agents. Didn’t think to post the last order 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Didnt mean to offend anyone, last thing I want to do...

You had mentioned before, you would post the Dimafem

On 6/20/2020 at 12:45 PM, Burly said:

Yeah that doesn’t sound good nor like his seeds as he only sells Dinafem and Humboldt breeders. I’ll post pictures of my packaging from them. 

Or I misunderstood you, then you posted the other Humboldt pack, so was confused. 

Your posts original felt like I was reading an article by a shareholder, or just me smoking to much.

• Haha 1

No no offense taken. I’m actually gonna take my own advise and email both Humboldt and Dinafem and ask them to confirm any SA agents this side. 

If anything sorry if I confused anyone else or you. 

• Like 1

Again, my bad for any misunderstanding and was expecting a different post from you and then another post came, similar review style.

I think in today's age, we all need to vigilant and be sure we get what we paying our hard earned money on.

The more companies, the more competitive market, the better for us all. 

Peace brother 

Edited by StickyD420
  • Like 1

Again, my bad for any misunderstanding and was expecting a different post from you and then another post came, similar review style.
I think in today's age, we all need to vigilant and be sure we get what we paying our hard earned money on.
The more companies, the more competitive market, the better for us all. 
Peace brother 

No mate I made the mistake of not posting what I said I was going to. If I’m going to post an opinion or suggestions a best back them up and follow up. Totally agree this post and my want to share all cane from a bad experience with another online bank I started a thread on about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I went in the search for banks that would reply to me etc and this one and another very small but cool bank in Cpt called Hey bud helped me with some seeds as well, nicely priced just not the biggest variety but reliable.

Thanks for at least showing interest and replying, I always love a good chat, even more when it’s about anything to do with growing. I’m new to this site so I’ll try and be more active on different topics as well.

Have a good one.
Chat soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Burly said:

No mate I made the mistake of not posting what I said I was going to. If I’m going to post an opinion or suggestions a best back them up and follow up. Totally agree this post and my want to share all cane from a bad experience with another online bank I started a thread on about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I went in the search for banks that would reply to me etc and this one and another very small but cool bank in Cpt called Hey bud helped me with some seeds as well, nicely priced just not the biggest variety but reliable.

Thanks for at least showing interest and replying, I always love a good chat, even more when it’s about anything to do with growing. I’m new to this site so I’ll try and be more active on different topics as well.

Have a good one.
Chat soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn't agree more, great constructive conversation and challenging ourselves is a must, it's how we learn.

Nice chatting to you too and look forward to seeing your grows soon.

We all share the same love, one magical plant.

• Like 1