F1 & MotoGP

Sacred Seeds

Are there any motorsport fans around? I'm an Absolute F1 Fanatic and a HUGE follower of MotoGP.

My All Time Favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari but I also support Mercedes & Sauber.

My favourite drivers are Vettel, Kimi, Alonso & I also cheer for Hamilton, Bottas, Ricciardo & Verstappen.

In MotoGP its all about Honda dominating but my all time favourite riders are Valentino Rossi and Jorge Lorenzo, I also support the Ducati Factory Team and Andrea Dovizioso.

Big F1 fan here, Adepto de la escuderia.

What a gr8 race it was indeed Wallis, i feel for Roseberg, gave us a good show, good moves on both ferraris, bit unlucky at the end.

We definitely have a good season ahead of us.

Hey DeltaLabs & wallis55

I think Rosberg drove slightly better in Bahrain, he needs to talk less and drive more. Hamilton has really evolved as a driver since his debut in 2007. In MotoGP Rossi was in a class of his own, reminds me his first stint with Yamaha.:)  Especially his first race in South Africa!

This past weekend was a Spectacular motorsport weekend! I cannot wait for the next! ;) 

Forza Ferrari!!!