maryandjane.co.za

Gee88

1 minute ago, StickyD420 said:

As I said, most my goodbcome from ornwill come from Futurama, but if a place puts a warning it might tear, then to me they themselves have no faith or its happening more than once. Again, I like Futurama 😊

They are very helpful I agree.

They also my go to shop. Haven't given me any stickers though, think I need to spend more money.

Haha nah bro, I don't spend much there, just my nutes and soil whenever I need. I spotted the stickers on the shelf and when I asked how much they were, he just gave me a bunch for free.

I always try to make convo about growing with the guys there and ask about what new products they're getting. They seem to appreciate the interest in the company.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just set up my Mammoth Pro120 tent I got from Futurama,  R2500 for 1.2mx1.2mx2m was the best price I found online.

Really happy with the quality of the tent, I just find the floor sheet abit thin but the rest if perfect.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

Just set up my Mammoth Pro120 tent I got from Futurama,  R2500 for 1.2mx1.2mx2m was the best price I found online.

Really happy with the quality of the tent, I just find the floor sheet abit thin but the rest if perfect.

I'm so happy you sorted brother, and good deal at a good business. 

If you making  reference to the extra sheet at the bottom,  from my understanding it's meant to be a splash guard more than holding water I guess, and there for in case. Possibly put a plastic sheet over or under it for safety and protection. 

Pictures or it never happened 🤣

Super happy for you👌

Edited by StickyD420
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

I'm so happy you sorted brother, and good deal at a good business. 

If you making  reference to the extra sheet at the bottom,  from my understanding it's meant to be a splash guard more than holding water I guess, and there for in case. Possibly put a plastic sheet over or under it for safety and protection. 

Pictures or it never happened 🤣

Super happy for you👌

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. I cant wait to start filling up the tent!

I am referring to the actual floor of the tent not the extra water tray. The floor of the tent is not made of Mylar like the rest of the inside its a thin black material. 

Will keep you guys updated with the grow💪

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CoolJ said:

Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. I cant wait to start filling up the tent!

I am referring to the actual floor, its a thin black material. 

Will keep you guys updated with the grow💪

Pleasure brother, 

Ah yes, the plastic weave,like the packet you used to see at the grocery stores. I take it the cover over that is mylar? 

We shall wait in anticipation for the new setup pictures and future grows.

• Like 1