Advice for a new grower

zolrooker

2 minutes ago, zolrooker said:

One final question lol. How do you protect your eyes when working in the grow area? I feel like I'll go blind looking at that everyday 🤣

They are below my eye level, thankfully 🙏

Cause, yes...even the reflection is enough to leave me with a headache some times, and put on my sunglasses, they aren't meant for LEDs but gather if the lights are a specific spectrum of the sun, and I'm wearing quality Polarized sunglasses, I should be 100%

Dont kill me if it's not 🙈

• Like 2

Just make sure the colour of the sunglasses, doesn't mess with the colour of the plants when looking through them, it makes it hard to diagnose them and you might miss something. 

That's the only reason they sell certain HPS OR LED glasses, cause they make you see the plant in colour a human can see best in.

Plants aren't green, they just reflect green🤜🤛

Edited by StickyD420
  • Like 3

Sales hype, you need these to see the plants glasses and save your eyes, normal sunglasses wont work, you need these...lol.

Since when is a spectrum of the sun made by the sun, or by a light source, be it whatever it is, not be the same?

Like saying the UVC the sun makes is different to the UVC a bulb makes🙈

You not going to wear those yellow tinted glasses, it wouldn't be worth it, but if your plants are green and correct, you can use a sunglass.

Edited by StickyD420
  • Like 4