Snapshot Of The Month June 2020 - Sponsored by Green Smoke Room Seeds & TheHighCo.

420SA

11 hours ago, StickyD420 said:

Thank you brother, I think @Camille picture is top class too, almost as if the butterfly's shadow is the leaf that's on the page, as if it was at just the right angle to be captured so.👌

Really appreciate this guys. All about finding beauty in the little things. Can't wait to see all the great shots yet to be posted. 💯😏 definitely well deserved @StickyD420

• Thanks 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
What ever happened to the competitions? lol I'd be willing to sponsor a prize for the prize pool??? @420SA
420sa put it on hold due to delayed results one of the months.

It went over into entries for another month, as well as the Cannabist sponsor issue, which led to some unforseen issues.

If I'm not mistaken, I think it stopped for just 1 month, and should be continuing this month... Just waiting on @420SA to get back to everyone with what's up.

I'm sure they'd appreciate the sponsor bro! Mad Respect.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 10:13 AM, Prom said:

My No1 ^^ a real Auto.. she even topped herself. suddenly the main went 90 degrees sideways and the plant performed a topping 😁

Blackberry Kush

1336089240_SelfToppedAutoBlackberryKush.thumb.jpg.2c533c4a23cc3e6bbfb99a31fe4dec1c.jpg

@Prom Dude!!!!!!! My knees are weak, smoked this in Canada alot, one of my favourite strains - pity its an auto otherwise I'd be bribing you for a clone right now

• 420SA unfeatured this topic
  • 7 months later...