not sure if deficient or still settling in , please help

moloko plus

34 minutes ago, 1000Hills Nursery said:

@adre

Dont water the plants close to the stem. Rather now that it's been a few days since transplant focus on watering half way to the edge of the pot to promote root growth. Things will change up a gear once the roots start searching for water.

ahhh ok thanks man will do, but other wise do they seem healthy ? , want to start with some LST

• Like 1

its typical transplant shock that they are going through.

i wouldnt train them at all yet - rather wait for vigorous growth to resume

they look alive and thats what counts. Dying plants look like they are dying, and yours dont look like they are dying 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, CreX said:

its typical transplant shock that they are going through.

i wouldnt train them at all yet - rather wait for vigorous growth to resume

they look alive and thats what counts. Dying plants look like they are dying, and yours dont look like they are dying 🙂 

thanks man , i get what you saying about not training them yet , when would you suggest i can start because plant in picture 2 is making a lot of nodes.... guessing when they are greener ?

• Like 1

Depends what training you going for. 

I think they are a bit small still for Lst. 

I would rather keep it simpler this run and maybe just top some of them to create a nice even canopy. 

Lst is a pain in my opinion... Much better results can be obtained using a scrog net of sorts... But for now, just let them grow so you can see how they turn out and so you can learn a few things for the next run

• Like 2

Fokus on the new growth, that will tell you what's happening. I agree with@CreX just let them grow for a week or 3 and then start with topping or/and scrogging
PS - good watering tip you got from

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@adre
Dont water the plants close to the stem. Rather now that it's been a few days since transplant focus on watering half way to the edge of the pot to promote root growth. Things will change up a gear once the roots start searching for water.

Agree with @1000Hills Nursery and@CreX

Water in a ring around the stem and let them get over the transplant stress. Adding more stress now will just set them back further or cause them to hermie.
Once good strong growth resumes you can start fiddling again.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Agree 1