Avocadotech

🥑 #Avocadotech 🥑 is a cool little method our brothers over the pond developed for their living soil gardens.

The idea is to load up a half a avoshell with certain organic foodstuffs for your worms and microorganisms to chow down on. 

The ol feeding your soil methodology, growers drop "pods" as needed for various stages of growth.

This is largely a living soil method and not too sure if it is applicable inany other soil/medium setup.

I made a basic flowering mix for my 2 girls in flower. Dandelions, apples, fresh aloevera, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, bit of avo, dolomite lime and some mycoroot + a imo.

Tried with a see through container as a test, pretty sure many things can get used as "pods".

Highly recommended for living soil grows that want more worm and microbe activity :-greenthumb

20200607_121829.jpg

20200607_123514.jpg

20200607_135920.jpg

20200607_140010.jpg

Edited by Dank
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, CreX said:

And you just put it on the surface? 

Seems legit! I'll def be applying this to my next outdoor garden to boost them woms! 

Yeh it works best with both red wriggler and nightcrawler worms.

The reds go up into the pod first followed laters on by the nightcrawlers (ol normal earthies).

This is very much new and few are experimenting with it, pretty decent method, dudes even using it indoors.

Edited by Dank
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Careful with avocado, mites just love them when they decompose.I use them in my worm bin and they bring in mites, you have to bury it completely- the worms love to multiply inside the avocado. Add some raw oats for protein and you should have an orgy in no time!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk