South African Cannabis Family (SACF)

Hi everyone,

I am new here, and I am hoping this is the right place to post this...

I ordered from the SACF website two weeks ago. Since then, I have received zero communication from there re: my order and they do not answer messages/calls/emails. Are they an honest operation, or have I been scammed and can kiss my money goodbye? Anyone had experience with them? Which is the best seed bank in SA currently? Much appreciated, and happy growing - I hope to learn a lot from all the maestros on here! 🙂

GDD

• Like 1

At the moment we still have lockdown.. and any normal parcel not running priority or Express.. has HUGE delays... just to point that out.

Communication is a issue down here hehehe I never used SACF.. never even heard of them 😁 So can't comment on their reliability.

If you are in a rush to get seeds, Marijuanaseeds.co.za are very fast.. is it on stock, CT has it delivered the next day. Rest, there are quite a few. 

I think making a page to shame dealers not doing their job or scammers, might be a nice addon to the site.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Thanks for the reply, Prom!

So a little more detail: they initially confirmed my order. They then postponed the shipment by a week due to lockdown issues. Ok, fine with me, I understand...and then radio silence. No replies to email found on their website, Whatsapp's don't go through on their end (the same number that I was communicating with them initially!!), and they don't answer calls. This has led to me concluding I have likely been scammed. If so, lesson learned the hard way 😞 I will check out marijuanaseeds - thanks for the info! 🙂 

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt regarding the situation. They might have one "shitload" of emails from people in the same spot like you. Me personal, I would go over each and respond, but the more orders pile up due to no seed delivery.. the more emails they will get.. we all ask where your freakin seeds are 😁

If you took import seeds..  you sit in the same boat as me in a way ^^ wait for the stuff to arrive ☺️ I pray they are not crushed.. ^^

I got me some Bubblelicious and Blue Cheese Autos from the mentioned website above.. to bridge the gap 😂

Thanks, Prom! I get what you're saying, and I largely agree that we should give them the benefit of the doubt. Their website looks legit and they were decent at communicating initially... until the messages stopped going through on their end (only one WhatsApp tick for a week + which is suspect imo). I too would be frantically replying to all orders if I were in their position. 

I'm in no rush thankfully; got some Hindu Kush and Amnesia Haze autos in the tent currently that will hold me over 😄 Hope they get back to me, but if not it's a lesson learned about rushing out to get stuff before doing you research 😛 

Hoping to get some Bubblelicious in my next order, whenever that may be!! 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2020 at 11:13 AM, GoodDoctorDope said:

Hi everyone,

I ordered from the SACF website two weeks ago. Since then, I have received zero communication from there re: my order and they do not answer messages/calls/emails. Are they an honest operation, or have I been scammed and can kiss my money goodbye? Anyone had experience with them? Which is the best seed bank in SA currently? Much appreciated, and happy growing - I hope to learn a lot from all the maestros on here! 🙂

GDD

Hey Doc, I'm holding thumbs for you. 

From what I see and will post now, it doesn't look good and let's hope for the best still.

There is a very negative review on Hellopeter, where the person  didnt get the correct seed, and at least they got something, not that it's a great thing, though this means a semi legitimate transaction where they got something out.

Side note to everyone and something I learned too, dont trust sites that are not https sites, and that will include a locked symbol, not like this site attached. You add banking details and they can capture the data easy. Be careful,  and you'll notice that www.420sa.co.za has the locked https site, so safe😉

Screenshot_20200606-225043_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200606-225109_Chrome.jpg

Edited by StickyD420
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Figured that I would update that my seeds arrived this morning much to my surprise! Well, most of them...one seed was crushed and semi-disintegrated 😂 I’d swerve these guys in the future unless these genetics surprise me...but happy I’ve got some (in my mind right now) free beans! 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

A further update: NONE OF THESE SEEDS GERMINATE 😞

SACF is a scam operation and would avoid at all costs. It’s no wonder they told me they were shutdown by the police and couldn’t send out my order immediately... crooks! 

Biltong and Budz on the other hand had their order to me within days, and their auto Hindu Kush is in mid flower and is simply beautiful 🤤🤤

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Hi everyone, I am new here, and I am hoping this is the right place to post this... I ordered from the SACF website two weeks ago. Since then, I have received zero communication from there re: my order and they do not answer messages/calls/emails. Are they an honest operation, or have I been scammed and can kiss my money goodbye? Anyone had experience with them? Which is the best seed bank in SA currently? Much appreciated, and happy growing - I hope to learn a lot from all the maestros on here!

GDD

https://www.marijuanaseeds.co.za/index.php?rfc=hv4u4xpz-5 

https://www.trophyseeds.com/

https://www.biltongandbudz.co.za/

Those seem like what most of us use. There are more sites, check the local seedbank section of the forum.

@Totemic on here also has some fire strains.

Edit: greensmokeroomseeds.com also has local stock.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 5:13 AM, GoodDoctorDope said:

Hi everyone,

GDD

Sorry I don't know that site but I really understand you bro. I had a bad experience too. I made order and my money disappeared and I didn't get the product... Now I order only from verified sites. Search for reviews on different forums:) If possible, I can recommend one site weedsmart.net I've been using that site for a long time. I have heard something about the South African Cannabis Family. I think here you can try to find. My brother and I like to smoke marijuana or weed, which Once helped save me from depression. It was a year ago, I was with a girl for six years, but then she..... She was in bed with someone else.. I loved her, I didn't sleep and eat well for a year, then the doctor advised me to take some marijuana or weed, it really helps, this is a good result. I hope this helps with your search:)

Edited by Redy321
Ifound smt new:)

• 1 year later...
41 minutes ago, Melissa said:

Hi guys

Does anyone know of an alternative place to use other than SACF? We are not getting our order and they are ignoring all calls and messages. So they basically stole our money! Any idea where to order from rather?

I'm a big fan of thegreenaffiliate.co.za currently 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melissa said:

Hi guys

Does anyone know of an alternative place to use other than SACF? We are not getting our order and they are ignoring all calls and messages. So they basically stole our money! Any idea where to order from rather?

Greensmokeroom, Biltong & Buds...Just to name a few legit online retailers. TGA has some really interesting strains to check out i see. Depends what you're interested in ordering. 

Edited by Weskush

15 hours ago, Melissa said:

Hi guys

If you are in CT I might have some seeds you can grow.