Nirvana seeds in SA

Prom

On 5/30/2020 at 3:07 AM, TheUltimateNoob said:

I've used them... Pretty nice - but limited - selection and fast shipping

They've been around for a while

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

LOL I went to Marijuanaseeds.com and not Co.za 

. Com selection is beyond conceivable 

With 14 thousand strains to choose from... I doubt I would even be able to make a choice😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Oh yes... I took a chance... I knew I was interested in some of the beans you got... Especially that Aurora Indica 👌I have a fem Aurora Indica that I need to pop sometime, when is yours starting her journey? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StickyD420 said:

Correct @Ill_Evan

They say... K2 Feminized will take you as high as the mountain tops with her snow capped buds and THC levels of up to 20%. A hybrid of White Widow, with a flowering time of 9 weeks where she will produce big yields of spicy and sweet terps and a well balanced high

k-2-feminized.jpg

LOL I saw the write up... I am interested! Tag me in your grow diary when she's on her way!! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

Correct @Ill_Evan

They say... K2 Feminized will take you as high as the mountain tops with her snow capped buds and THC levels of up to 20%. A hybrid of White Widow, with a flowering time of 9 weeks where she will produce big yields of spicy and sweet terps and a well balanced high

Hmm, may just add her to the wish list :investigating

1 minute ago, CreX said:

Oh yes... I took a chance... I knew I was interested in some of the beans you got... Especially that Aurora Indica 👌I have a fem Aurora Indica that I need to pop sometime, when is yours starting her journey? 

May have already been popped 😉

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

Nirvana has the seeds THC at 25 or higher, and then the same seed at Marijuanaseeds.co.za is 20%, am I missing something?

Could be two different tests, from two different grows 🤔 maybe Nirvana are propping up the numbers and Marijuanaseeds.co.za are using the average. I rate stated THC percentages should be taken at face value anyways. If you grow it nice it will treat you well. 

• Like 2

LOL I went to Marijuanaseeds.com and not Co.za 
. Com selection is beyond conceivable 
With 14 thousand strains to choose from... I doubt I would even be able to make a choice
Lmao I've made this mistake... The sadness when I realised its the wrong site, lol.

• Haha 5
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 11:44 AM, Ill_Evan said:

Could be two different tests, from two different grows 🤔 maybe Nirvana are propping up the numbers and Marijuanaseeds.co.za are using the average. I rate stated THC percentages should be taken at face value anyways. If you grow it nice it will treat you well. 

Could not agree with you more bro. Another valuable lesson I learnt here on the forum and from a highly respected brother local grower - fire man. You get out what you put into them girlz. 😉

Edited by 420sake
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...

Got my first seeds from marijuanaseedssa.co.za during lockdown lvl 4/5 if I remember correctly. Was responsive and friendly and always replied to emails.

Just harvested the first and second is around the corner. Got a picknmix of 4 different seeds so no freebies, but all the beans popped so can vouch for Nirvana quality.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Guys if you're considering using the site, please think about using my affiliate link and setting up your own as well.

You don't have to worry about it after setting it up and you can post it where ever.

They're sending me a promo pack because I emailed and asked nicely, lol... I'm trying to earn some extra credits, you can as well, then get seeds at nice discounts.

Here's the link to create a profile.

***Link Removed***

I'm hoping to develop a relationship with them to host some seed giveaways on my Instagram...

Might end up having them link to join 420sa and host the giveaway here, who knows.

It will be limited to people in SA.

• Like 6

On 8/17/2020 at 8:55 AM, Chris Jay said:

"I rate stated THC percentages should be taken at face value anyways. If you grow it nice it will treat you well.  "

Cannabinoid profiles can change on the same plant depending where the samples are taken from, there is no perfect tests, YET.

Yebo - strue.

Just carved 16 strains into a trail result and oiled all the produce.  At least its fun to do and test aswell!  The results were good, but varied enough to justify individual testing per solid pheno.

New to this and I am doing it again!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Awe guys, since @StickyD420 also has an affiliate link, if I spot a sale that I want to post, I'll only do so with my link if he hasn't posted the same sale - just to keep things fair...

I'm not gonna sit and wait for everything so I can post it before him, lol, but if any sales are missed or aren't posted after a bit, I will post them.

• Like 1

My post wasn't in competition or in bad manner, I see how it can be considered as such and will remove them.
No bad vibes hopefully, 
No no I don't mind bro.

Hence I said I would only post if you haven't already.

I really dig the fact that you're willing to share the free seeds with the group here!... I can't really afford new genetics whenever I need to get seeds so the freebies will really help me.

I'll giveaway what I can, no doubt.

Just didn't want to make it seem like I don't want anyone else posting affiliate links definitely no hard feelings bro. Didn't mean to be rude or anything.

• Like 2