Can someone explain to me what is going on with my plant.

Abraham

Question

Please can someone tell my why my plants leaves are drooping like that. It has been like that since veg, some of the lower leaves started making light green stains and then yellow but the droopy ones just carry on. 

20200521_095154.jpg

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

And they are in full flower. 

At this point, to fix the plant will take months of reveg and patience. 

Looks like a bit of mag deficiency along with nitrogen tox as pointed out by @SkunkPharm

Sadly, I doubt you will yeild much from either of those ladies, but I hope your pallette has been wet and you are ready for round 2😎

Seems outdoor is your style currently... Which is cool... But with winter in the way, it might be best if you hold off planting new seeds until much later this year... If you are gonna use the same buckets... Then sowing seeds next year January will be your next best gap. 

Heed the concerns of @PsyCLownabout your soil... It looks to sandy and drainage is likely very poor.

If you are going to use garden soil next round too(I advise against it but that's just me) then you must take soil from underneath plants that are actually growing well in your garden... The soil from a barren patch won't yeild jack shit. 

Stick around on the forum to expand your mind and improve your grow skills!! 

Cool... 

Well you must know how it is! You reap what you sow. 

The more high quality soil and nutrient feed, the more likely you will end up with bigger harvests... 

Then from there basic training and practices lead to better grow skills... Then one day you just wake up... And the issues you used to battle with... Are now part and parcel of your grow set and are no longer an issue... 

Keep growing dude!! It's the only way you gonna get this right... 

OH yes... And of course, keep visiting the forum... You won't go wrong if you let us help you 😎

Thanks for the help@CreX . This is my first time trying to grow and I didn't spend much on quality products. I knew the soil was going to be a problem, I just wanted to know exactly whats the exact problem so that I'll know next time. 

• Like 2