Nguni Seeds

resin

I have not yet received an order that was supposedly shipped on 11 March.

I sent them a few mails recently saying Im concerned the package might be lost and asked if they have a tracking no for the package but get no response at all.

I wanted to try out and support this local breeder but I'm not left with a good impression at all now.

Please let me know what your experience has been like with them?

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I managed to get in contact with them, it seems that my messages were getting lost somehow. They were very helpful regarding my lost package and offered to resend my order. 

Im very happy with the service I received from Nguni and would recommend them to others

8)

• 9 months later...

I ordered from Nguni recently but after paying I haven't heard anything from them in spite of several emails.  They replied fine until after payment then nothing.  The phone number doesn't work either.  

Has anyone else had any luck or did I just get ripped off?

I ordered from Nguni recently but after paying I haven't heard anything from them in spite of several emails.  They replied fine until after payment then nothing.  The phone number doesn't work either.  

Has anyone else had any luck or did I just get ripped off?

Hi mike

When did you place your order?

Nguni has been going for some time now so they are reputable. I'm sure you'll get your seeds, don't stress you haven't been ripped off :thumbups

Hi guys!  Thanks for the replies.  

I ordered about 3 weeks ago and then all went silent from their end.  Even the phone number isn't going through when I tried phoning.  Hopefully 420SA is right though and they will still arrive - I'll keep you posted if anything happens!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, as a follow up, I did finally receive my order from Nguni :).  They were pretty slow but when they did eventually get back to me it was well done with a tracking number and everything arrived as ordered.   In fact they added a few extra seeds as a small bonus.  So all good in the end....

• 4 months later...

Trust me when I say stay far away from them...I will be very surprised if ypu receive anything , sorry bud sometimes local isn't so lekker....

Green Leaf organics just interested in your reasoning behind your words? A bit of a slap in the face.

Totemic and GLO, interesting how you guys slander other breeders. Totemic, have never heard ofhermies before, reason i always stick with regualr seeds, not auto's like other do. Just chill about nguni, weed, they barely exist anymore. Life is good, enjoy the ride.

Pretty much the same sentiment.  Stay away.

Ordered from them once. 6 weeks later seeds arrive, only to hermie a few weeks later. The only hermies ive ever got from bought seed.

:-peace

Absolutely no excuses, but dont forget there was a postal strike in December. Alot of post was lost. I tried sorting out every order and believe I did good job getting back to people and adding extra seeds in, regardless of postal strikes.

Trust me when I say stay far away from them...I will be very surprised if ypu receive anything , sorry bud sometimes local isn't so lekker....

Only a pleasure loaning you lights, fans and giving you genetics and being part of a community. What is your problem bru, you never bought from nguni once. You probably just took freebies.

Really ?? LOL

What I wrote was my opnion and that was taken from all the posts I have seen about nguni. Put out a good product and great service and make me eat my words I don't mind. Why are you hiding behind some other user and not here under inguni or Lowrider since it's pretty transparent now? That way we all know each other . You did a good thing with weed.co.za and I respect you for what you did and the community you put together and it's a huge loss to have it gone with the wealth of information on there.

As for bringing up that other shit... let dead horses be dead we will never see eye to eye about what happen 2 years ago . I am sorry if you feel I did you some major wrong that after all this time you apparently still feel so strongly about it that you need to bring it up in an open forum to try make me look like a bad guy. If you still feel so strongly that something is owed or i didnt give somethong back you welcome to pm me to we can sort it out.Good luck to you bud

Lol, you are acting like a bitch. You owe me nothing homie. I loant you lights, fans and the seeds I gave you. You dont even owe me a thank you. dont worry wealth of knowledge is not lost at all, dont think that was your concern. Lol at the major wrong, I think it was a little wrong slandering a seedbank you never supported, but they supported you. Fucken hell, had an argument with a guy about being given a vaporiser and arguing potency of 90% extract. Please guys. Stop your playground shit. You have the world to conguer. Fight bigger fights. You did not buy from me, you did not grow my genes, you dont have a right to talk shit about them, maybe Totemic, but not you.

Put out a good product and great service and make me eat my words I don't mind.

Put alot of effort in to my seeds, I dont bullshit organics and I dont pretend to be a taller man.

PS how is the northern vision going

That was actually a msg from me @jacks ...

Sorry you are right. No fighting on your boards or slandering them, or jealous. Just replying to posts I have seen now revieiwing nguniseeds. I think your boards are irie.

Think you went a tad bit further than just "replying" @jacks ... it might be wise for Nguni to remove the majority of what you said on this thread . Just my :-2cents

Let it go bud. I stand by my post as this is a free board . Thats not how I remember things and I see the seeds I gave you and the clones are easily forgotten and you asked me to sell that eqipment that i never used but anyway good luck to you bud . This has gone way past a seedbank review , all bussinesses get good and bad reviewa , deal with it .Call me what you want but you not going to bait me into anymore on this thread.

oh Its totally gone, dont worry bud. I swear not trying to bait you, just pointing our the facts. Wishing you the best organic grow out there *text removed*. Thanks for the clone( singular  Northen Vision Zamnesia ) of the plant of the seed I gave you. Good growing man.

Guest alemo

I've bought these pips. I've been an equal ass to jacks, however over no personal beef. I paid. I received. I grew. My opinion is still the same as always. Buy from a reputable breeder. 

Jacks is always in the middle of some drama or the other. One starts to wonder where the problem lies. Strange how one name can pervasively and consistently alienate. From a little old local forum, to international industry leaders. 

When martyrs don't die they just get ego-maniacal fomo. I'll always be trying to support the local community, I'm sure a couple of ya can vouch for that, but don't expect me to be taking scrotal kicks for prima facie cases.

There year is half way through, elections nearly over and the waves are swollen. If you've been paddling, you just might catch a good wave, if not, I'm sure jacks has an open door policy.?

GSR, Nguni, Totemic, (hey who remembers that LCN?) It's about how it's sold. When I buy a "strain" I expect to be using the word in the same way. If I'm buying some chucked pollen, take the demotion like man. Some of the best plants I've seen have been from a self-proclaimed "pollen-chucker"

Alemo you referring to me as pollen chucking seeds and that I must take that statement like a man?

I think I remember your order being returned?

Certainly not alienating myself from the community, growing small networks of likeminded people. I am releasing everything, reorganising,you will understand oneday and look back.

But surely I have a right to question a review from another breeder that has not used seeds in question? Question a bad review.

Drama, fuck dude, been questioning that exact phrase for over a decade. If you think i post drama online, you should see my life offline. Without a doubt its me.Call me crazy chris, witch is boring now, insane chris is better. Keep the positivity flowing.

Guest alemo

I remember the order being resent. At your expense and trouble. I dropped 21 and got 5 plants no more exciting than what was growing in the veld next door.

Small communities of like minded people are also known as cults, mobs, cartels, governments.... 

And I think I have a very good understanding of many things, including getting simple shit done. Humility is often the strongest force, and perhaps its why you always feel like you're fighting. Our community could have been a lot further along by now if there weren't so many egos tripping over themselves. 

It is a damn shame actually. The age old adage of he who shouts the loudest I suppose...

The ego's tripping I cannot agree more. I think the south african cannabis community is growing unbelievably strong and fast, I dont think you can blame someones ego for an entire plants stagnation in industry and law. So I wont take your statement as a personal attack on me. Sorry you had such a shit experience with the plants. Keep on growing brother.