CalMag

Kiteloop

Use calcium nitrate and magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt) from hydroponics.co.za 

Don't use the calmag they have as it has a lot more nitrogen then going with the above option and the flora series already has plenty N. When I used those nutes in dwc I eventually used only the micro and bloom and not the grow part. 2:1 in veg  and 1:2 in flower. On its own GHE has just borderline too little calcium for dwc for most strains.  In the mean time up the dose of the micro if you seeing a calcium defiency while you wait for the calcium nitrate. Not too much if you like reaching midflower. Epson salts you should be using anyways as an additive in dwc standard especially in flower. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, 1000Hills Nursery said:

Use calcium nitrate and magnesium sulphate (Epsom salt) from hydroponics.co.za 

Don't use the calmag they have as it has a lot more nitrogen then going with the above option and the flora series already has plenty N. When I used those nutes in dwc I eventually used only the micro and bloom and not the grow part. 2:1 in veg  and 1:2 in flower. On its own GHE has just borderline too little calcium for dwc for most strains.  In the mean time up the dose of the micro if you seeing a calcium defiency while you wait for the calcium nitrate. Not too much if you like reaching midflower. Epson salts you should be using anyways as an additive in dwc standard especially in flower. 

Literally what I said lol... The calcuim nitrate is part B hortimix. 

you sounded more professional though lol I liked that

40 minutes ago, CreX said:

Literally what I said lol... The calcuim nitrate is part B hortimix. 

you sounded more professional though lol I liked that

I meant to say as per @CreX and in addition...

The calmag has more nitrogen in it then Calcium nitrate + Epsom and which is the better option to avoid too much N in flower. I've used those nutes so there's no I think they have a calmag that's already mixed etc.

Repition of advice = no guess work. The more growers agreeing to a solution gives the man with a problem more confidence to take our advice knowing we have done it before and not just quoting from research. 

But CreX 💚 we both here for the same reason...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1