Best Rolling Paper in the Wordl? RAW Classic Review

THCSA

I've always been a fan of RAW, not super common though. Usually have to go to a specific tobacco shop to find them, and not every shop has them. Would be great if they replaced that kak king rizla at petrol stations with these.

Alternative to RAW would be OCB. Biggest pro with either are the garrick papers that come with the rizla so you don't have to tear up the actual packaging. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

I've always been a fan of RAW, not super common though. Usually have to go to a specific tobacco shop to find them, and not every shop has them. Would be great if they replaced that kak king rizla at petrol stations with these.

Alternative to RAW would be OCB. Biggest pro with either are the garrick papers that come with the rizla so you don't have to tear up the actual packaging. 

Yup agreed Raw unrefined , it makes a proper king sized joints :-puffpass

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

RAW or Pure Hemp paper rolls.. I like my joints longer ^^ so I don't have to role to often 😁

Other advantage with a roll is that the clue side doesn't rolls up ☺️ Disadvantage.. filter material ^^ 

1568700887_RAWrolls.jpg.b6ce1300b8ffa82742cbba8ae08034e7.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prom said:

RAW or Pure Hemp paper rolls.. I like my joints longer ^^ so I don't have to role to often 😁

Other advantage with a roll is that the clue side doesn't rolls up ☺️ Disadvantage.. filter material ^^ 

1568700887_RAWrolls.jpg.b6ce1300b8ffa82742cbba8ae08034e7.jpg

need to invest in this so I can make some baseball bats lol :-stoned ,where to find?

• Like 2

Can also sometimes find these 12 inch RAW papers on the odd occasion 😂

41wmUK0p78L._SX466_.jpg.6eb49e752a4b9e5cbd1ac0aecfb82b9a.jpg

18 minutes ago, Roasty said:

need to invest in this so I can make some baseball bats lol :-stoned ,where to find?

Usually any fancy tobacco stores in established malls, like those ones that have the full-on cigar rooms. They usually stock all the nice things. 

Problem is we gotta wait for the lockdown to get off the balls of the tobacco industry before they open again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lolz. Also hate it when folk tear the box with gerricks on it.

Gonna be reviewing more papers. Including the RAW rolls and 12 inch. Had them on our online store for ages, but wanna help folk understand the differences. Personally prefer OCB's, but am also very impressed by the new Rizla Natura papers.

Lolz. Also hate it when folk tear the box with gerricks on it.
Gonna be reviewing more papers. Including the RAW rolls and 12 inch. Had them on our online store for ages, but wanna help folk understand the differences. Personally prefer OCB's, but am also very impressed by the new Rizla Natura papers.
The RAW 12" paper has never let me down hey... Rolled and smoked about 5 or 6 to date.

Its a slight mission if you're rolling it alone - I roll the 12" with the weed in it, not roll the cone and fill - but the paper burns even if you pack the joint right.

If you've got someone to help you it's a lot easier - they can hold the paper box open in a 'V' to support the rest of the joint while you form and roll it.

OCB is now my brand of choice...

I used to love the RAW unbleached papers with the cross print on them, they burnt extremely well and hardly have a taste, but the quality became wildly inconsistent in my country as of the past year or so with the papers burning unevenly, glue unsticking and the odd tear when rolling just where the smoking tip is.

OCB Slim (Black) & Super Slim (Blue) are what I look for in stores now.

I've tried the new Rizla, but I still don't like it. It still has a bit of that signature taste of the older bleached pure white Rizla papers.
The old Rizla is almost as thick as printing paper, lmao

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 5/9/2020 at 3:51 AM, oldsandals said:

When I'm smoking joints, I'm a silver Rizla kind of guy. I find that RAW and similar types add too much flavour and I prefer a more muted rolling paper. 

Is that clear, almost plastic looking rizla? The one time I smoked some Durban Poison in some of that riz while visiting some mates in South Coast and it's probably the highest I've ever been from a joint. 

Got my hands on a couple slivers but couldn't ever get it right 😪 always been a pro roller with any other riz but that one defeated me in the moment. Will need to sit down and do it properly some time 😄

Edited by Ill_Evan
  • Like 1

Is that clear, almost plastic looking rizla? The one time I smoked some Durban Poison in some of that riz while visiting some mates in South Coast and it's probably the highest I've ever been from a joint. 
Got my hands on a couple slivers but couldn't ever get it right  always been a pro roller with any other riz but that one defeated me in the moment. Will need to sit down and do it properly some time 
The completely clear rolling paper is known as glass wrap I believe. I have a few left after using 2 from a box a long time ago... They've been sitting in the cupboard for over a year now

I'm pretty sure the Silver Riz mentioned above are Rizla's Slim papers.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I always have a different pack, all I can say is I don't like bleached paper. Bought a pack of those glass ones way back, didn't like it at all. 

Have you guys seen this20200518_191259.thumb.jpg.1cd26fb7876e68ef249b98018a194e1a.jpg20200518_191319.thumb.jpg.beb4d4f5bcf832aeb916011a69594707.jpg20200518_191358.thumb.jpg.c324059c97287844a15bc890a1507e62.jpg

the tips have little perforations for easy bending and making the perfect tip, the pack folds out into a work station with fold out sides with a pack of virgin paper. what more could you ask for!? I know RAW brought out a pack like this, but OCB had their pack on the shelves closest to me first so that's pretty cool! 

• Like 3