HI PEEPS

Clayton

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2020 at 9:46 AM, Clayton said:

@KaktusBoer Howzit bro, yeah but all hell broke loose when i took pics yesterday, had to pass my pool and bloob, phone dropped in so she's in a bag of good old rice to dry out lol

It was a situation of  dropping my beer or dropping the phone🤣

LOL choices were made lmao hahaha

How cold are you getting man? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LED Grow Light SA
      Hi everyone, 
      Here is an introduction, We are a small business, one man team bringing a number of DLC listed LED horticultural grow lights. 
      ***text removed***
      Enjoy your day and week,
      LOVE YOUR GROW.
    • By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh,
      So my one plant is starting to turn brown on the tips on and I'm sure its not nutrient burn, could it be  a potassium deficiency and how would I be able to fix it?
      If its not potassium deficiency please help me identify what is wrong.  
      Thanks in advance

• By afternoon blazer
      What up growmigos
      So got abit bored and wanted to do 1 last run before the year is up.
      Gona give the autos a break for now.
      STRAINS
      Regulars - Choc Gelato x Ghost Train Haze (5) shout out to @Totemic
      Feminized - White Rhino (5)
      Bag - OG Kush (3)

Started off in small pots. Was all i had.
      And due to this not being an auto run, they would need transplants later on. ( i wanted to start small and then select the best babies to be transplanted.)
      Due to the unpredictability of the bag seeds and the regulars i decided to pot a few and see which will be worthy of a transplant.
      Im going to try and keep them outdoors for now. As my grow box currently has the Mixed auto run.
      If sprouting and growing goes well. I will then put them in the grow box and let the autos grow outdoors. (The autos havnt started flowering yet, so waiting on that)
      Seeds poted today. So first watering should be in a couple of days. Weather is bleek this week so pots not drying up too much.
      ✌😉

• By afternoon blazer
      Howzit fine people.

Next run on the go.
      Next seed supplier on the hit list "Groen seeds"  . . . They had a special on that i couldnt resist.

So apparently these are autos. But unknown strains. They had a bag of 5 autos for 100 bucks.
      I also ran out of pots. So had to make a plan. According to my estimates. They are in 12 liters of soil. And the small pot is a 8 liter.
      Potted on thursday morning. 14-10-20
      Freedom farms soil. Biobizz nutez.

• By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh, so I just wanna double check with you guys and makes sure that this problem is spider mites.
      I am using neem oil but I guess I have to make it stronger.