Snapshot Of The Month May 2020 - Sponsored by Cannabist, Green Smoke Room Seeds & TheHighCo.

420SA

On 6/17/2020 at 9:47 AM, TheUltimateNoob said:

emoji1374.png I will use the tent well and do them all proud. Thanks bro

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Flip brother, every time I enter my grow room, I have you to thank.

For some reason beyond me, after looking the plants over, I realise I'm busy whistling and singing...

La la la, la la la la...

The flippin Smurfs tune🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Flip brother, every time I enter my grow room, I have you to thank.
For some reason beyond me, after looking the plants over, I realise I'm busy whistling and singing...
La la la, la la la la...
The flippin Smurfs tune

Damn now I'm gonna be doing it too. I enjoyed the movies

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, TheUltimateNoob said:

Forgot to post this for you guys to see... Anyway, here they are! All the goodies from @Cannabist

The last pic is a sneak peek at my latest setup, gonna be pushing some good production from now - just need to get the ball rolling. 

Thank you again to @420SA for the amazing opportunity. Look forward to competing next year! 

IMG_20200706_095256_1.jpg

IMG_20200706_095127.jpg

IMG_20200706_095334_1.jpg

IMG_20200706_095603.jpg

IMG_20200706_095901.jpg

IMG_20200706_225239.jpg

Holy shit  bro... that tent is bad ass!!! It looks like it can sleep 4 people 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@John Stonedwell

it's the DP60 bro

Plan on using it as a veg space for 2 Fluxed trees then the box and the Mars tent to flower... Small box on the top is gonna be used for seedlings, it keeps a nice temperature and the humidity dome fits there perfectly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StickyD420 said:

@TheUltimateNoob Boss, your setup is insane and a life goal👌

respect🤜🤛

Thanks bro 🙏🏼

I just set it up properly quite recently. Everything is operational now. 

There's a lot of recycled and repurposed parts in the setup. Budget DIY is my game, lol. 

Even made my own extractor fan for the DP60 tent with parts and pieces from other fans before attaching it to the plastic flange that goes onto the ducting.

Oh, and the seedling box is running a full 12V system, with a pair of LED HID headlights and a DIY can reflector. 

IMG_20200710_182511.jpg

IMG_20200710_182525.jpg

IMG_20200710_182527.jpg

IMG_20200710_182531.jpg

IMG_20200710_191646.jpg

• Like 1

@TheUltimateNoob I can see we will be chatting a lot boss.. 

I like the fact that you repurpose and macgyver that shit to cut cost and cut down on wastage. Going green in several ways.

What lights you gonna be running in the flower zone? What will that space size be?

P.S I have a Fat Banana by Royal Queen set up for the next run and I dig that poster

✌️

• Like 1

@TheUltimateNoob I can see we will be chatting a lot boss.. 
I like the fact that you repurpose and macgyver that shit to cut cost and cut down on wastage. Going green in several ways.
What lights you gonna be running in the flower zone? What will that space size be?
P.S I have a Fat Banana by Royal Queen set up for the next run and I dig that poster

Awe no stress bro.

Lmao yeah man I cry to pay for equipment and I like making my own gadgets so I only buy things if I absolutely need to. Trying to cut down on the light bill as well (at the moment everything is LED).
The entire system pulls about 450w when everything is on.

For flower;
In the Mars tent I have a 240w COB LED fixture (Hipargero HG800)
In the Grow Box I have a disassembled and reassembled blurple UFO (pulls about 49w)

I know the HG800 can get me 200g in the tent with proper training and I plan to push the limits of what I can get with the UFO in the box - let's see how far I can push it with my training methods.

Just now, TheUltimateNoob said:

In the Grow Box I have a disassembled and reassembled blurple UFO (pulls about 49w)

Oh yes, nothing like a good DIY if you can and have the means. Everything is over priced and you learn and get satisfaction from building something yourself. 

I see a modded light, or was that a repair, or repair and mod😊

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

Oh yes, nothing like a good DIY if you can and have the means. Everything is over priced and you learn and get satisfaction from building something yourself. 

I really enjoy tinkering with electronics and the overpricing is a big motivator to make my own shit, lol.

Its repaired and modded.

I took it out of its housing, re-soldered and shielded the power cables, slapped on a small heat sink with some thermal paste and upgraded the fan to a 12cm silent pc fan (higher cfm, less noise). 

I then spaced everything and mounted the fan above the heat sink with some cable ties and glued the power supply above the fan. Did a 48hr on test and everything still runs well so I think it's safe. 

I added coat hooks to the corners of the fan as a hanging mechanism and used some string to hang it all up. 

Please don't judge the torn foil, this box hasn't been changed since my equipment moved out. Lol 😂 

IMG_20200710_202126.jpg

IMG_20200710_202115.jpg

IMG_20200710_202107_1.jpg

IMG_20200710_202057.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

Here's my 12V Headlight system... Lol, I'm going to take it apart and use the led boards soon, just need to find some nice heat sinks. 

*Disclaimer*

the design is my idea that I'm working on and optimizing - with the winged reflector and LED system (both 12V & 220V/driverless) - if anyone wants to make it for themselves that's fine and let me know (I can help explain what it's good for as far as I know)...

If you're interested in developing this product and selling it, please contact me first... I'm putting it up in good faith and I don't have the capacity or funds to mass produce these, so I'm working on it over time.

So yeah, that's my attempt at trying to say that it's my intellectual property😂 had to get it out the way. 

Just tryna help everyone out, but if you think we can make some money with the idea, hit me up👌🏼

IMG_20200617_214001.jpg

• Like 1

Jissy brother, what's up with that torn foil...

Whahahah, just playing🤣

So good to see you know your stuff too and got some skills there man, and good thought involved. 

Like that you made the light run better and cooler probably, lasts longer and shows you like quality over quantity. 

I actually have a pretty good idea for you with regards to the 12v lights 😉🤜🤛

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jissy brother, what's up with that torn foil...
Whahahah, just playing
So good to see you know your stuff too and got some skills there man, and good thought involved. 
Like that you made the light run better and cooler probably, lasts longer and shows you like quality over quantity. 
I actually have a pretty good idea for you with regards to the 12v lights

Yeah I've been making my own stuff for a while, not just for growing.
Quality is where its at man

Thanks again bro, feel free to drop me a message with the ideas or anything really, you never know.

• Like 1

• 420SA unpinned this topic
  • 420SA unfeatured this topic