1. 1. What type of lights do you use?

• LED
    • HID
    • CFL
    • The Sun (Grow outdoors only)
    • Other (Specify in a comment)

• 2 months later...

I'm using LED

Bought at GrowOpz as 2 lights, and made into 1 by myself. 

1x 320w shared by 6 panels, mixed 3k and 4k temp, running at 300w max

1x320w shared over 2 one meter lengths, 3k temp with 660nm far red, running at 300w max

The first one is inside and the second on the far ends, this way I can start small with one driver and middle lights, with the more blue for veg, and then later turning on the light with the far reds as going to flower and up the output near end of flowering. These are also on a slide frame and can gather or expand as needed. 

Size area, 2.5x2m 

20200514_100812.jpg

20200630_182942.jpg

20200630_182914.jpg

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, StickyD420 said:

I'm using LED

Bought at GrowOpz as 2 lights, and made into 1 by myself. 

1x 320w shared by 6 panels, mixed 3k and 4k temp, running at 300w max

1x320w shared over 2 one meter lengths, 3k temp with 660nm far red, running at 300w max

The first one is inside and the second on the far ends, this way I can start small with one driver and middle lights, with the more blue for veg, and then later turning on the light with the far reds as going to flower and up the output near end of flowering. These are also on a slide frame and can gather or expand as needed. 

Size area, 2.5x2m 

20200514_100812.jpg

20200630_182942.jpg

20200630_182914.jpg

I saw these lights on a local site while browsing for an upgrade for my 1.2 x 1.2 space. I am still new to the intricacies of LED/QB lighting and the qualities associated with diodes and drivers.

The set up looks real functional and also encompasses the entire grow cycle requirements for spectrum. 

@StickyD420 How would you rate the efficiency, effectiveness and quality??

Since joining the forum there seems to be consensus that GrowOpz has some of the meanest lighting at competitive prices while also offering trust and honesty, which seems to be lacking in the sale of lighting to noobs... like myself

Happy that I joined ✌️

Edited by John Stonedwell
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, John Stonedwell said:

I saw these lights on a local site while browsing for an upgrade for my 1.2 x 1.2 space. I am still new to the intricacies of LED/QB lighting and the qualities associated with diodes and drivers.

The set up looks real functional and also encompasses the entire grow cycle requirements for spectrum. 

@StickyD420 How would you rate the efficiency, effectiveness and quality??

Since joining the forum there seems to be consensus that GrowOpz has some of the meanest lighting at competitive prices while also offering trust and honesty, which seems to be lacking in the sale of lighting to noobs... like myself

Happy that I joined ✌️

Thank you☺️

I bought after hours of reading and researching, and from day one, the enquiring and correspondence had been top notch from GrowOpz, and there was positive feedback from previous buyers. He gave me his advise and his support and since then have gone back again for my next light and will be getting my next through them again too.

He makes sure you are sorted out.

I've seen the Hans panel, these Chinese QB imports and I have a Grow Guru 4 Cob, which was a bit of a waste and barely just caters for seedlings (super tight space wise with 3 week old seedlings x9).

The last harvest I had just one half that big light, so 300w and had 8 plants in a 1.5x0.5m cupboard and got around 600 - 700g in that space.

You can say I am super happy 😎

Thank you
I bought after hours of reading and researching, and from day one, the enquiring and correspondence had been top notch from GrowOpz, and there was positive feedback from previous buyers. He gave me his advise and his support and since then have gone back again for my next light and will be getting my next through them again too.
He makes sure you are sorted out.
I've seen the Hans panel, these Chinese QB imports and I have a Grow Guru 4 Cob, which was a bit of a waste and barely just caters for seedlings (super tight space wise with 3 week old seedlings x9).
The last harvest I had just one half that big light, so 300w and had 8 plants in a 1.5x0.5m cupboard and got around 600 - 700g in that space.
You can say I am super happy
Wow so 2g/w?

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Well, if you have taken time to worked it out, I guess so...
Was 8 plants, around 80g for 6x and then 2 close to 100 and 120g.
Using special tea I make up
I even rushed them to flower and this time I'm going flat out. 
20200630_133441-01.thumb.jpeg.fa9656593cfbee6cd3118e59be68c227.jpeg
I stand to be corrected, if you done that with 300w it's VERY good, average or aim is About 1g/w in general.

1 minute ago, GGG said:

I stand to be corrected, if you done that with 300w it's VERY good, average or aim is About 1g/w in general. emoji2936.png

Thanks, to be fair it's like 75, 77, 73g and rounded up.

This go around, taking pictures of everything, will weigh it all and picture all of that too.

Got to get a proper log down now.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, GGG said:

We love grow diaries

I'd be extemely happy to setup such a diary, or more a log of what happened, as soon as ready...

Out of curiosity, what am I aiming for, to say keep my credibility, and then aiming for if I want to impress?

Specs:

Light 600w

10 bag seeds plants from import beans

Area 2.5x1m

Light 1.5x1m

Ps, who was it that had a bet on grams per meter or so again?

• Like 1