The COVID-19 Conspiracy...

420SA

Let me quickly put on my tin foil hat CluelessGleamingAsiantrumpetfish.webp

It's very easy and simple, I figured it out not too long ago... China has a secret lab where they were genetically modifying various coronavirus strains until this one was developed. At the same time the US of A were doing the same, hence why they were in China prior to the outbreak.

Trump released their strain of the virus and China released theirs too (hence why 2 strains were confirmed early on). China also decided to modify the 5G towers they have been developing and manufacturing to further assist in the spread of COVID-19 because we know that microwaves are bad and only good for heating of food and WiFi... because internet.

The governments are providing false stats to scare us and have decided to implement the lockdown to control all of us, they are busy developing vaccines which will either lead to us becoming autistic or allowing the government to control us (think mind control).

and that is that! lol

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watch the livestream in the link below starting at 6PM our time today. They're hoping to have at least 1 million people watching live. Whether you believe it or not... it doesn't harm you to watch it. 

https://londonreal.tv/1000000-fighting-for-freedom/

If something gets banned off the silicon valley platforms, that gives me more reason to watch it. Their previous livestreamed episode was banned off YouTube, followed by some more moves:

• The episode was pulled from various other platforms
  • London Real's LinkedIn account was removed and subsequently reinstated after a revolt from supporters. 
  • Facebook revoked London Real's advertising, no reason given.
  • Facebook removed David Icke's Facebook page with more than 1 million followers, no reason given.
  • YouTube removed David Icke's channel, no reason given

I don't agree with everything David Icke says and I'm not outright certain there is a conspiracy or hidden agenda behind this pandemic but I don't think that these platforms should be banning and removing videos and pages based on the premise that it's spreading false information. We're not kids, people should always decide for themselves and should always be allowed to have access to alternative views. If a platform is ignoring that basic human right and feels its in your "best interest" not to see a certain video, that worries me and makes me wonder that maybe, just maybe there is some info that David Icke (and a good number of doctors) is revealing that is harmful to someone's agenda....

• Like 1

I will be tuning in. 

When it comes to this stuff I like to start it off just making this clear, I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

I agree with @420SA always a good thing to investigate things kept in the dark and even more so if it's something that has such direct impact on so many of our lives. 

On that note, anyone heard anything about the asian lady that came out end of last year already, saying she was part of a medical research team and got some hectic info and started to warn people about literally everything that's happening right now? And now it's nothing, she's just MIA. She explained that at first there will be drastic measures taken to "prevent the disease from spreading" while media does what it's always doing, confusing the heck out of people while the governments acrually go around making money off the "disease". All in all, just a bio-weapon or a form of population control as we haven't had any wars or forms mass murders in a while and you can't send a disease to prison and it will be the least controversial, universally, than creating another hitler or some crazy dude that makes a hero of himself killing taking the lives of a bunch of people. 

My opinion is that, well we all know money rules us and we depend on it way too much, and this pandemic has made it very clear that the structure of our society is as out of balance as it could be. The more I read about this "situation" it just seems the world is kind of in debt, somehow, eventhough we all know it's just suffering from greed. According to the 1% the world is in need of another recession and a halt of the whole economic structure will do just that. 

Two birds one stone. 

My question is, are we all gona go back to square one when this is all over? Are we gona learn anything from this?

• Agree 1

Don't think there is going back to square one.. the money they spend now and want to push into the economy, will result in taxes.. and we don't speak less.

I do not believe that the virus is somehow engineered.. just evolution throwing a curve ball. Over all it is more or less harmless.. imagine it would go direction Anthrax or Ebola. I think Ebola is 50% death rate, the other one is 99% I think. From that perspective we got a nice warning shot.. friendly fits better. With the tundra defrosting, curious what will come out there after the hundred thousand years of ice time 😁

But that is just speculation hehehe what isn't speculation, the monetary system we run right now is starting to kill us. The concept of profit in a closed limited resource environment isn't working. We need to change our social system and get from the "i" to the "we"... otherwise.. don't think we will make it. First step.. get rid of all the politicians and military. The pawns never wanna start a war anyhow.. we only die in those.. others start them and make a huge profit out of our deaths. Is one of those points which make me scratch my head. Then we need people studied in the sector they occupy in Government. Not helping, if the Minister for Transport has a medical degree 😁 So mainly.. we need people with knowledge and not some cousin or relative, King or what ever douche bag friend he may be. 

SA is a good example. I am a guest to your country and I enjoy my stay very much. Love the people (not all, but most) and the general vibe in CT. I came here the first time in 2001 and live here since 2008, did the 6 months Europe, 6 months SA before and got sick of the flying.. so stayed in SA. Somebody else needs a chance to control this country, the ANC showed rather clear, isn't the solution. I would suggest to make a change and see if that ends as corrupt as the situation is now. But isn't like this is the only country where things are a bit out of hand. The world goes out of hand.. but I never saw anybody so patiently sit in the dark like you guys 😂 Take a European away his electricity and you see them on the streets protesting till the energy sector got confiscated and reorganized by the government. Here.. Government doesn't really seem to be interested in the well being of the economy.. we need electricity to keep things running. So for years and years this goes on. Not sure we want to wait till things collapse.. can't be in us pawns interest.. 

What will be the result of Corvid-19? We will pay.. like we always pay and somebody made a monstrous profit somewhere.

• Like 2

I know a lot of information has come forward going into detail about what's being done and what can be done, but what concerns me is the information that has been exposed and then pulled back from the public eye. Leads me to ask why we know the things we do. Why all the videos with such "stunning information" is out there and it's all different?

Like I said, I know nothing.

One thing is for sure, I'll be wearing my mask and keeping my hands clean acting just as paranoid as the next guy untill the stories of people dropping like flies have cooled down. 

Hope all the peeps and their peeps are still in good health and keeping shit together!!

• Like 1

@Prom 

That is the thing, how do we get from "I" to "we". Someone will have to take "charge"  to get people to do things because people don't have their own initiative and a leader will just lead us to the same situation we're in now, and let's not forget the balance in life that makes for that one guy that will stab everyone in the back. For all the good there is just as much evil, they say? 

Sadly, this rainbow nation of ours boasts about it's rich multicultural coexsitance, all for shits. I see your point about needing some else to take over. I like that and I agree with it. I think many of us would like better leadership. 

Oh yes, someone will profit from the disease, that's for sure. That's probably the biggest reason I would say it might not be all natural.

• Agree 1

We have to think about a better way to educate our kids.. I think that is the best way to start. Rest.. I am as clueless as you are.. in general I feel helpless, as what ever tantrum i may throw, not changing a thing. 

Hmmmmm......8-)

Just observing the world as we all watch and wait really...

Two powerful countries, 2 versions of Corona....

Whose version is going to put a dent in which first world country's population first.

At the moment America is taking quiet a beating and thinning out the population.

Other countries are merely small players on this global chess board at the moment, us as a country with our supposed leader/leaders well we in kak plain and simple under the guise of COVID-19..........

Don't forget SA was in recession before cv19 hit. USA was in the midst of an intense trade war with China and the EU. Brexit was looming. France was in disarray. Cv19 is the  death knell to the world's unsustainable system lead by war mongerers capable only of aggression towards the meek. Cv19 seems to have a penchant for the old and sickly, hardly gonna make a dent on the world's burgeoning youth population issues... 

• Like 1

Only china was and is growing under these circumstances. Interestingly 5G seems quite central to this pandemic, especially considering the sanctions imposed against ZTE and huawei by the USA earlier last year. Interestingly huawei has and will win most 5g contracts globally. While usa simply have zilch. We are witnessing a shift in the balance of world economic power. Military and conventional warfare unfortunately don't help against cv19. 

• Agree 1

On 5/3/2020 at 2:20 PM, Smeegol said:

At the moment America is taking quiet a beating and thinning out the population.

We had worse.. and we still have worse.. I think there are still more people dying of cancer then corvid-19 in the same time period... the new numbers also look way lower as what the WHO is trying to sell

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/covid-19-turning-out-to-be-huge-hoax-perpetrated-b/

On 5/3/2020 at 1:10 PM, Prom said:

We have to think about a better way to educate our kids..

Could not agree more!

On a biblical note, the 5G thing is linked to the marking of the beast story.

The whole, mark on the left hand that will ultimately identify us by Radio Frequency ID technology, thing...

Been talking to the rastas and they starting to make some heeeectic sense... for some reason we like to think they're not very well educated, for someone with a business orientated attitude it might seem like it, but for people who have watched the world evolve and "grow" they have been sticking true to their roots, learning and living with nature our only true teacher and healer. If you say they're not very well educated, they predicted all this and if this was all part of a bigger plan, the smartest thing we could've ever done was turning away from technology and economics and being humble and greatfull for what we have. Giving thanks to our mother and not some "god" and living life for the reality of living and not competing in a rat race. 

Sooo maybe it's not about educating the kids better, but just differently and about different things. Even if this lockdown brings any positivity, I hope it turns people onto self sustainability.

None but ourselves can free our mind.

• Agree 1

If you look at it from the biblical perspective, it's obvious the 1% will push for the vaccine. It goes hand in hand with the cashless digital currency RFID system and why would it affect them? Once you've reached the 1% you're working for the devil. Even some of the 2% 3% 4% and 5%'ers are so deeply lost in the power of money they use the whole "selling their souls to the devil" to make even more money and we're eating this shit up like cake.

Hahahah anyway, if I'm told I have to get a vaccine, because it contains information that will allow me to enter certain areas, shops or whatever, will be the day I become antivax. I'll stop eating bread and grow my own potatos rather than playing the cards right into their hands...

@Naughty.Psychonaut I hear you. If this lockdown has done anything for me it's made me seek out some genuine ways of downsizing to just the things I really want and moving closer to a self-sustainable lifestyle.

Can't make any moves just yet though.. I suppose one could, but with the lack of jaja in my life currently I'm a bit of a loose cannon and don't want to lose my head and clap a cocky police officer and lose my freedom.. not a self sustainable outcome 😅

Whatever game the powers that be are playing is really messed up though. 

• Agree 1

On 04 May 2020 at 9:31 PM, Prom said:

We had worse.. and we still have worse.. I think there are still more people dying of cancer then corvid-19 in the same time period... the new numbers also look way lower as what the WHO is trying to sell

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/28/covid-19-turning-out-to-be-huge-hoax-perpetrated-b/

The governments  of the world are using covid as a guise to control the people and unwittingly some governments are playing right into it...