Really slow flowering

Hey folks...looking for some guidance.

Im a first time grower, with an outdoor setup.

My plant has been flowering for approx 6 weeks now, but the bud sites are developing really slowly. The plant is a slightly darker colour than my other one, so I have reduced the amount of nutes in the feed.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated🙏

Thx:/

MH

20200404_110102.jpg

20200404_110050.jpg

20200404_110024.jpg

20200404_110044.jpg

• Like 2

Bag seed 🙄 so you have really zero information, what you are growing 😁 count around 9 weeks flowering time. Then do the usual checks to determine when you want to harvest.

You will need something magnifying at least x40 times. Check the colors, and decide what kind of weed you want to harvest.. energizing or relaxing..

Just to mention it again.. when you cross Bella Hadid with a local bum.. you will not get a super model again.. more like a little ugly chick.. genetics count a LOT more in MJ growing as with your usual salad.. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH BAG SEEDS!!!! Hope you didn't wasted money on fertilizer on that. See it as a first grow to learn the ropes.. the smoke will be low quality.. what ever you do

• Like 1

@Prom Yup, wanted to use this grow to understand the basics etc. Next grow will be auto flowers. Any recommendations on strains/seedbanks for outdoor growing at this time of the year?

BTW...I have a 2nd plant thst I grew from the same bag. This one seems to be doing a lot better and forming some nice buds. Probably spent aroun R1,000 on alk the pots, soil and nutes etc🤷🏽‍♂️

Thx:/MH

15860745476059053420140532484354.jpg

• Like 2

👌 for a first grow you can slap on your shoulders.. nice job. 

Autos, you can't treat like a fem.. you have to balance the plant all the time on the boarder of over feeding. But if you do as good on your first Auto as you did on your first grow, not really worried.

If you want to go Outdoor Auto for next season, a very rewarding seed is the Bubblelicious Auto from Nirvana. If you feed them well, you get some monstrous buds with a fruity aroma stunning everybody in the room. Outdoor she will take a good 12 weeks.. indoor you get them easy ready in 10 on 20/4. The plant is rated medium difficulty.. don't let that scare you, grows like a weed ^^ If you prefer something else, just take into account, that the times the breeders give are for indoor and 20/4 light cycle. Outdoor you have to add 2 more weeks.. or more, if you want a late harvest. Germinate in Beginning November for 12 week seeds and End Nov to beginning December for 8 week seeds. You want to have the peak of sun duration.. but not go to much into end Feb as harvest time (seed wise). Anything you harvest before end Jan is seed free. Seeds are little power packages, so a plant making seeds.. will always have less potency to the energy loss.  

The better material you use, the better will be the result.. and if you can't mix stuff yourself.. will cost quite some money, but.. if you do all right, you get a lot more value out as what you put into. If you use prime material for grow medium and fertilizer, have sunny spot (the more, the better) and the quality seeds, you will get rewarded with a weed you can show off to your friends 😎 You have a green thumb 👍 

Edited by Prom
the usual.. Prom can't spell hehehe
  • Like 2

You can always drop a Auto.. she will do her thing.. and depending on how much light she gets, will be your harvest. So yes you could.. is it worth it.. i wouldn't.

If you run a heater in winter ^^ get a 120cm x 60cm x 180cm tent, put a 144 Mars in and put 8 autos in, 30cm pots.. and forget the heater 😁 will provide some warm and proper weed 😂 The 144 will set you back around 600 Rand of electricity (depending Eskom price raises.. did we just had one?? Got around 8% units less as last month for the same price)

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Martyhouse said:

@Prom great, thanks for the advice🤘🏼😎

So you wouldnt recommend I do any more autodoor grows now until later in the year? I was kinda hoping there was enough time to maybe drop an autoflower into a pot and get it out into the 

You can flower outdoors year round in durbs. 

All you need is a little indoor 24hr veg area to spit them out and they flip regardless of time of the year. Autos are cool on the side. 

DM me when lockdown is lifted I'll hook you up with a few plants. Only condition would be a grow diary... a durban winter finish would be awesome

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1