project ninja

storm_shadow786

evenings gents and ladies, excuse my rambles but this would be my first proper post. i will start with a brief intro followed by setup and plans and leave the floor open to input and feedback.

okays i started smoking about 10years back mostly cheap taarie found on the cape flats untill varsity life showed life beyond cheap weed god was i blown awat. bear in mind if you from the cape flats the only weed available is the cheap crap and on occasion rooi bart that was nice,lol back on point so i done some research after a friend sgared some of his grow and the more i read the more i fell in lusr with this gracefull and life saving ladies. i rgen randomly grew some outdoor untill finally deciding to start my failed attempt at indoor i say failled cause lack of knowledge and patience killed my end product early in her flowering stages,lessons well learnt that....

fast forward a year later,i got a 2m high by 800cm cabinet il use for grow space,i build a custom cfl fitted with 6 e27 slots wich will be hanging by chain for easy adjusting,got one pc fan for a etractor but im tempted to fit another, and run them together, on the floor of my cabinet il be putting air vents for fresh air, im going dwc with a 50l addisware tote bin customed to carry four plants.in clay pallets but i would like lava rock if i can find them in cape town. gotta nice strong pump to generate oxygen at 6000cc/min my nutes are hortinutes A & B i gt ph up and down need to still get a ph pen got seedlings what else is their?

future plans well i smoke randomly so this is purely a hobby and potencially go into breeding for my own personal use and out of love for the ladies try to better understand the art of growing. leds one day bigger set up maybe, potencially using the entire cabinet as their is two sections still un tapped. thanks for reading people share your views and insight im eager to learn more and walk this path with you guys cheers happy easter