GROW CAB DESIGN

Toby

Hi Guys,

With my current grow evolving, I would need to adapt accordingly. I have a small clone/mother set up and a decent size veg cab currently. 

I have noticed that even in the current veg state the plants are starting to ooze their sweet aromas.

I have a build in cupboard in the same room. My intention is to convert that cab into a flowering cab. Its has ample head room and sufficient size for up to 4 plants, which is OK for my needs.

My intention is do scrog. The dilemma I was sitting with, was mobility of the plants once in scrog, for cab maintenance and cleaning. After trying various concepts I came up with the following design (scrog box). I am in the design phase. Odour control and headroom is main aim of this flower cab.  Have a look at the attached and give input where you feel I can change things up a bit. :-gthumb

FLOWER_BOX_DESIGN.jpg.c0823f29e5e3acb78cd0ee92e5a66266.jpg

Guest Garethleauk

Im really liking the idea and design, not sure if any input in needed, i think you have it all sorted Toby. Would be rad to see this set up

Guest Garethleauk

got ya!!!!! gives me an idea to do an outdoor scrog on wheels to move them around to follow the sun. LOL neeeeeext year. but still a good idea. Look forward to seeing pics this weekend. do a step by step set up with pics haha.

Guest Garethleauk

Haha snap, ok then im going to start planning this one now for next year. Scrog a beast lol. but how to protect it from the cape town wind????? hmmmmm going to brain storm and post some ideas maybe you can help me with some

Cool man, sure you can bounce off ideas. Scrog by definition should assist with the wind. Personally Ill be like a weather man, checking daily reports, wind directions and strength, etc. Moving the scrog and setting up protection where I can. I found a nice little north facing section where I intend to keep them.

so guys i need some advice do i add another fan to my box,its a 2m high by 800cm cabinet, using 6 cfl's growing four ladies in a dwc system. the pix of the set up is in my gallery please bear with me im still finding my feet on this site any advice or input

Welcome to the forum shadow. Kindly please Introduce Yourself

:-peace