Cannabist

COVID-19 Lockdown - Services are up and running (imports are delayed)

Posted (edited)

Hi guys, just letting anyone that has ordered or wants to order seeds - our services and couriers remain in service and are not effected.

We have send the same out to all orders in process.

Update: We are experiencing delays with international imports of up to two weeks though orders are still being processed and guys will get their seeds eventually - Some things are just out of our control with the regulations.

We are also getting a ton of comms and trying best to get back to everyone, please understand that we are doing the best we can to get back to people individually though are sending out bulk updates to keep those with orders in progress up to date (With the information we have been provided)

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 2

Best news Ive had this year! Will be ordering today, I missed the lockdown cut off and my tents are empty 😞

• Like 1

Hi guys so best is to order from buyseeds.co.za which is what is in SA, we are having delays with imports.

Buyseeds.co.za orders are going out same day.

Ive been trying to get hold of Cannabist since Tuesday morning. Ordered on Monday, on buyseeds.co.za, thus far I havent had any response to my emails to buyseeds.co.za and to cannabist.co.za as well as the WhatsApp number on the buyseeds.co.za

So to make a statement that your seeds are going out same day is simply not accurate. Please respond to my messages or refund my money please. Order 2929

On 4/3/2020 at 10:18 AM, southern26 said:

Ive been trying to get hold of Cannabist since Tuesday morning. Ordered on Monday, on buyseeds.co.za, thus far I havent had any response to my emails to buyseeds.co.za and to cannabist.co.za as well as the WhatsApp number on the buyseeds.co.za

So to make a statement that your seeds are going out same day is simply not accurate. Please respond to my messages or refund my money please. Order 2929

Hi @southern26, order #2929 was cancelled due to "Unpaid order cancelled – time limit reached. Order status changed from Pending payment to Cancelled."

I have checked our bank account and there is no payment with a ref for #2929. If you did make a payment - please forward the proof of payment to sales@buyseeds.co.za

We are just prioritizing orders in progress and imports as trying to sort them out - have been flooded with questions around Covid 19 and expected delivery dates.

We are experiencing delays with international imports of 1-2 weeks however buyseeds.co.za is within the delivery time limits. I did get back to your DM on 420SA in thursday, see you sent a question asking if we received payment. Will get in touch asap

Edited by Cannabist
  • Like 1

@southern26 have sent you a email. Will package the order so long and send it out on Monday first thing 👊.

For the others, looks like our snapscan payment integration had a wobbly and didn't process his payment. Will look into it and sort it out today.

Update: the issue is on our side, not the clients - we have missed two orders and sorting them out along with the snapscan integration.

Thanks @southern26, if you didn't comment here - we might have missed the issue. Will through in some decent merch for the feedback.

Edited by Cannabist

6 minutes ago, southern26 said:

@Cannabist no worries, glad its sorted. Ive worked with ecommerce platforms and payment gateways, these things happen.

Thanks for understanding. Have sent you your tracking number and will be picked up from us via courier this morning. Have a great day 👊

@southern26 see you got your order, please confirm if you are happy and maybe a pic if you are feeling generous 🙂

Edit: also just resolved the snapscan issue so orders will be automatically marked as paid once snapscan payment has been confirmed via snapscan

Edited by Cannabist