PMD in buds please help

Zaza

I cant believe nobody has mentioned Neem oil spayed on for WPM.

Also have done the milk and water 5050, late into flower but had a milk fatty smell and taste, and after reading more, heard that using the low fat or 2% is best.

@Prom very lucky you have those friends👌

@Ill_Evan is 100% right though, you really need to deal with this as a preventative measure, keeping it away, rather than dealing with a full blown outbreak or attack. 

I spray Neem oil and water mix, every second week, and since doing so, indoor or outdoor, been no worries at all.

You can also clean the bud after and smoke it, as you harvest it, you have 3 buckets, 1 with water and peroxide to clean, the second with water and lemon to sanitize, and the last water only to wash off. Hang dry with a fan oscillating near by, and in 2 days dry as normal. Perfect.

• Like 1

And if somebody would like to get their own Serenade. Even Amazon sellers not shipping to South Africa. Go to www.planetexpress.com, sign up and you get a US Address. Then order over your new address, planet express will send it further to you to SA at a low charge added to the shipping. They also pool several orders into one parcel, less international shipping fees total in most cases.. and they are very very fast 😁 The delay will not be on their side. Service is tested already with quite a few parcels. Waiting for FloralNectar Pineapple, Banana, Blueberry and Fruitmix. Wanna test if it really enhances the taste as promised. Even I contacted the producer of FloralNectar directly, nope, only shipping US. So Planetexpress makes things rather easy for those cases. 

• Thanks 2

• 6 months later...