PMD in buds please help

Zaza

Depends what you want to do with the result. Anything you have it in your buds.. is not to advise to smoke it, but you still can kill the fungus, once dry, and bubble it. Once dry, very easy to kill with Ozone.

If you want to smoke it.. I would remove those buds.. and burn them on the braai.

Serenade would clean it out perfect.. but till you get that, things will look rather grim. P Bicarb soak is the first I would do.. you don't want the fungi to spread. And give the other ladies around a spray just to be sure they have a little protection.

Weather is causing havoc all over the place.

Serenade.. import some (wouldn't use wantitall, they are hyper expensive)

Is a bacteria, they just cultivate it and put it in a bottle. It eats mildew and once it doesn't find anymore, it dies off. One spray sorts you out.. 

Is the first time I have PM.. or anything on my plants in CT. So don't feel to bad.. this year will not be good at all, humidity is radical exactly when it shouldn't be 😂

If you spray and nothing happens, increase the dosage. Going on with what isn't working, will end in total loss anyhow. So it is up to you to decide, give em a bitch smack and see what survives.. but is clean or you will lose all anyhow. 

If I would have Serenade here, I would fill a syringe and send you some 😕 But that is still shipping. I wanna spray the tent, just to be sure, is as clean as it should be. 

The P Bicarb didn't work??

Edited by Prom
forgot a question ^^

I have German friends, told them to go in a garden center and get me some 😎 They are also my work around, if the company doesn't ship to SA (more car parts wise ^^).

But shouldn't be difficult to get it from a online site. Check here perhaps? https://www.7springsfarm.com/serenade-biofungicide-liquid-concentrate-1-quart-bottle/

And that is good news 😃 

2 hours ago, Prom said:

I have German friends, told them to go in a garden center and get me some 😎 They are also my work around, if the company doesn't ship to SA (more car parts wise ^^).

But shouldn't be difficult to get it from a online site. Check here perhaps? https://www.7springsfarm.com/serenade-biofungicide-liquid-concentrate-1-quart-bottle/

And that is good news 😃 

You are so lucky. So treated the one lady with hydrogen peroxide. Still on the hunt for serenade

• Like 1

Okes, there are local products that do the same as "Serenade". There is no reason to go and blow cash on a product that isn't even registered in SA. 

Second of all, both "Serenade" and the below local product are organic fungicides, meaning they contain organic bacteria which assists the plant with fending off conditions such as powdery mildew. They are meant as preventatives. You use it before you ever suspect a problem. If you have PM one year, then just get the below product and use it the following grow. PM is a bitch and is easier prevented than dealt with. 

Lastly, the overall health of the plant is also important. A healthy plant is less susceptible to disease and pests in general. 

Lekker 🤙

https://ecobuz.co.za/protect/

Capture4.thumb.JPG.6cc88a4dfa814c79d58427f20b5e2b63.JPG DISEASE-NO-SACHET.jpg.c95f19cba574ef1611558243b7e4c8fa.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ill_Evan said:

Agreed. If you gotta deal with it, the people have success with this ☝️

I don't want to use milk so late in flowering. I found a product that works the same as serenade and is affordable 😀 thanks

2 hours ago, Zaza said:

I don't want to use milk so late in flowering. I found a product that works the same as serenade and is affordable 😀 thanks

What product you found dude, you referring to the one mentioned by @Ill_Evan .

I used the milk on my outdoor gals with good success deep into flower. However I now have PM indoors day 42 flower. Not gonna use milk indoors, I ordered a product called hydroliq from hydroponics.co.za. Awaiting delivery. At it's price it better work!!!

On 3/16/2020 at 6:56 PM, Ill_Evan said:

Okes, there are local products that do the same as "Serenade". There is no reason to go and blow cash on a product that isn't even registered in SA. 

Second of all, both "Serenade" and the below local product are organic fungicides, meaning they contain organic bacteria which assists the plant with fending off conditions such as powdery mildew. They are meant as preventatives. You use it before you ever suspect a problem. If you have PM one year, then just get the below product and use it the following grow. PM is a bitch and is easier prevented than dealt with. 

Lastly, the overall health of the plant is also important. A healthy plant is less susceptible to disease and pests in general. 

Lekker 🤙

https://ecobuz.co.za/protect/

Capture4.thumb.JPG.6cc88a4dfa814c79d58427f20b5e2b63.JPG DISEASE-NO-SACHET.jpg.c95f19cba574ef1611558243b7e4c8fa.jpg

Mhhhh I tested the product... the result was: didn't do anything or even made it worse.

Somebody used this stuff and actually killed mildew with it??? No joke, I had to cut 2 plants down, which i sprayed a week ago as prevention and thought.. works like Serenade. No, it doesn't.. can't recommend this product one bit. Both plants got 5 days after the spray a heavy Mildew attack..  

12 minutes ago, Prom said:

Mhhhh I tested the product... the result was: didn't do anything or even made it worse.

Somebody used this stuff and actually killed mildew with it??? No joke, I had to cut 2 plants down, which i sprayed a week ago as prevention and thought.. works like Serenade. No, it doesn't.. can't recommend this product one bit. Both plants got 5 days after the spray a heavy Mildew attack..  

Unlucky neh 8-)

@Prom next time hit it with plain water at a PH of 9.5, repeat until PM is gone, easy PH up is Sodium Bicarbonate, basically Baking Soda.

Repeat a few times, morning spray is best. 

I had a bit of PM creep in, blasted it off in 2 applications, hairs on the buds still nice, the pic of WeddingCake in the breeders group was taken a few days after the application.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 6:16 PM, 1000Hills Nursery said:

Hydroliq from hydroponics.co.za

Not worth it's price. 2k for a diluted 5litre...

Did absolutely nothing.  Got hit with pm 2 days ago sprayed them properly with hydroliq and  i saw new spots today.   Disappointed for its price . 

• Sad 1

I have friends ordering their own Serenade now.. I gave them a little to test and next they want their own. Works like a charm, one spray. 

I even made a little test with some buds. Gave them a soft wash, let them dry and rest for 4 days. Couldn't detect any side taste at all, they were just PM free 😄

Nothing works like Serenade on PM

• Like 1