Plant has some dry spots, please help

Lucid-grower

Hello there!

Newbie grower here, this is part of a grow I started in 2019 which failed, I left the outdoor plants outside, and they naturally went into flower this year (as I have recently learned), so I now notice these brown spots on this one, please advise!

They are in a very old and basic culterra potting mix which I have learned not to use.

Thanks

P1770105.jpg

P1770103.jpg

P1770103-2.jpg

• Like 3

Hi lucid, 

Sadly that looks like a bit of budrot. 

You can try pull the infected bits out to see if the Cola can be saved. 

What plans do you have for your next grow, assuming you pressing forward with this glorious hobby😜

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, CreX said:

Hi lucid, 

Sadly that looks like a bit of budrot. 

You can try pull the infected bits out to see if the Cola can be saved. 

What plans do you have for your next grow, assuming you pressing forward with this glorious hobby😜

Thanks CreX, I will pull them out gently a bit later, hope the rest of the bud will still be good.

I'm still trying to figure out plans for next grow, I really want to do indoor, but load shedding worries me about having to do extra work, or spend more to not do extra work.

I actually really want to do a greenhouse-indoor hybrid, that way I get the control of my mini-ecosystem, but  also the magic of the sun. 

Any suggestions for me?

• Like 1

Load shedding isn't a that big deal breaker. On Autos you loose growing time depending on your lighting schedule. I buffer that time.. but isn't also really needed either, Autos just a bit smaller.

Stage 1-4 you just go 24/0 during veg and shouldn't run into any issue for premature flowering. If they get freaky and go Stage 6 or more again, you will run into issues, if you don't produce artificial battery light. But you can also bridge that with 1-2 LED light from PnP. 😁 Just do it! 😀

Greenhouse brings advantages and disadvantages.. easiest growing you get in a tent, as you can control the climate yourself.. the better you do that, the better is your result.. and some green thumbs help too 😉

• Like 2