Your dream cannabis job?

THCSA

Been getting a few job requests and noticed that there's a few canna recruitment agencies and apps starting up.
So I did this blog about The Top 5 Cannabis Jobs in South Africa. It's based mostly on my personal experience and interactions.
https://thehighco.co.za/top-5-cannabis-jobs-in-south-africa/

But I was wondering, what is your dream cannabis job?

• Like 2

If I had to choose one of your top 5 jobs... It would definitely be the master grower part. 

I would love to have a cannabis coffee parlor, where I have a small room to grow a few plants... Nothing fancy and not my main grow... But just for people to view when they come grab a spliff or a coffee. 

I'd love to be a waiter in my own shop so I can tell the customers about each strain on the menu with their various intricacies. 

Actually I'd actually love a hydro store, with a coffee shop as the main attraction. 

That's my end goal

• Like 4

Currently working in a hydro store. It was the first opportunity that I came across that could get my foot into the door into the industry.  

Before working at the store I thought of working on a farm and doing medium to large commercial production somewhere in the world. Nowadays something small and personal like @CreX's idea sounds much nicer. Little spot with some plants and a vibe. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1