The Rosin Factory - Just Cannabis

Dr. Green

So I visited these guys yesterday took about 50g of meduim sized buds and about 50 of popcorn. All together I got just over 14g of top shelf rosin the guys at the Rosin Factory were very nice and super impressed with the end quality of the product. Pressed mostly Jolly Rancher and Zsweet Inzanity the Jolly rancher came out super nice. We pressed all of it at 85 degrees. 

I am no longer a Rosin virgin and would definitely recommend visiting the Rosin Factory 

20200219_162435.thumb.jpg.2cba3245d2b6f8d6310ead524d4e906f.jpg20200219_153241.thumb.jpg.c15312e08e58460913e2195451cea77b.jpg

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Dr. Green said:

So I visited these guys yesterday took about 50g of meduim sized buds and about 50 of popcorn. All together I got just over 14g of top shelf rosin the guys at the Rosin Factory were very nice and super impressed with the end quality of the product. Pressed mostly Jolly Rancher and Zsweet Inzanity the Jolly rancher came out super nice. We pressed all of it at 85 degrees. 

I am no longer a Rosin virgin and would definitely recommend visiting the Rosin Factory 

20200219_162435.thumb.jpg.2cba3245d2b6f8d6310ead524d4e906f.jpg20200219_153241.thumb.jpg.c15312e08e58460913e2195451cea77b.jpg

That's more than 10% of your product pressed.. that is a good yield in any book.. Good quality product yields better. I found that uncured semmi moist bud yields the best.. 

Happy dabbing...

:-peace

If pressing at 85, for how long do they press it for?

1 minute ago, Stinger96 said:

That's more than 10% of your product pressed.. that is a good yield in any book.. Good quality product yields better. I found that uncured semmi moist bud yields the best.. 

Happy dabbing...

If pressing at 85, for how long do they press it for?

Look I don't know much about the technique but I believe he presses for 11min. He did say that he is the only one who presses in this manner as far as he knows but it works for him and I'm super happy with the quality and taste you can clearly taste which strain was which

1 minute ago, PsyCLown said:

14% yield, not bad. Very nice.

Where is The Rosin Factory? Is there a charge to press?

It's in Somerset West. Check out The Rosin Factory on Facebook. I paid 120 a press he prefers to press 25g at a time but can do bigger or smaller depending or your needs

I got 18% and 17% yield from the presses that had good meduim sized buds the Popcorn brought the yield down. The jolly rancher had crystal like ooze coming out of the press and was by far the best. I ended up spending over 2k as I got a rig and some bangers and what not but I'm very happy 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dr. Green said:

I got 18% and 17% yield from the presses that had good meduim sized buds the Popcorn brought the yield down. The jolly rancher had crystal like ooze coming out of the press and was by far the best. I ended up spending over 2k as I got a rig and some bangers and what not but I'm very happy 

17 - 18% is really good.

I believe anything above 20% is very very good.

3 minutes ago, SAgrower said:
7 hours ago, Dr. Green said:
7g of Zweet Inzanity 
I get so high off dabs I passed out the last 2 nights from hitting a few to much yet during the day I feel so energised
20200220_164455.thumb.jpg.9347a8bf73b5e65d26ad89e3de648042.jpg
20200220_164448.thumb.jpg.5c2fc24fdd330e35f22459212a031aee.jpg

How much bud did you use to make that? I have yet to try dabbing but dont want to buy a rig just to try it once.

On the zweet inzanity I got 18% yield. All together I got 15% yield

I'm with you I never did dabs because firstly I didn't like solvents being used and secondly due to me growing for myself I never had access to dabs. 

If you in cape town go visit the Rosin Factory they will gladly let you test a few rosin dabs

On the zweet inzanity I got 18% yield. All together I got 15% yield
I'm with you I never did dabs because firstly I didn't like solvents being used and secondly due to me growing for myself I never had access to dabs. 
If you in cape town go visit the Rosin Factory they will gladly let you test a few rosin dabs
Thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely go through to them. Im actually originally from S/West but stay in the Northern suburbs now.

I might even take an entire tree's bud to make dab from.

34 minutes ago, SAgrower said:

Thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely go through to them. Im actually originally from S/West but stay in the Northern suburbs now.

I might even take an entire tree's bud to make dab from.

Also they sell rigs and all the equipment needed to dab at the Rosin Factory the plus side is you get to test them before you buy 

1 hour ago, Stinger96 said:

I've been dabbling with dab for a few moths. Do not have a dab rig but have a beast of a press to test for 420 Extractions.. I enjoy rolling my own sigs so I smear some dab on my rolling paper and roll a sigarette anywhere I want and that kicks me in the ass everytime.

I'm totally doing that tommorow night