Cannibas Cup 420 SA

Fire

It would be cool to attend an event like that locally. Well organised with workshops and all the bells associated with.

I like the idea of Daggaroker  :-gthumb

I'll help fund it no problem !

Not chemdawwwg :P

Picking my brain on this strain....a white widow

OK how about a clue. is it fem or regular?

Regular ^^ its a Cheese, grown outdoor

Think a safe venue location is the issue.

Hmmmm European or American genetics?

Maybe outdoors perhaps ? somewhere in the mountains close to a spring :) I have to perfect place in mind ^^

OK how about a clue. is it fem or regular?

Regular ^^ its a Cheese, grown outdoor

Think a safe venue location is the issue.

Hmmmm European or American genetics?

Maybe outdoors perhaps ? somewhere in the mountains close to a spring :) I have to perfect place in mind ^^

Daggaroker i hope its not you starting the fires on the mountain lol

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Maxwell

So 4 "Cannabis Cups" have gone done in SA? But almost no one knows about them? Hardly sounds like a competition, more of a dick measuring contest. It's like Fifa doing internal investigations into corruption...

more of a dick measuring contest.

lol, not at all. Just some passionate growers getting together and smoking with a winner. They have all been documented in some way or another, you can probably google all of them.

You dont admin. There is no way the powers that be would pass up on rounding us all up.

Besides there has not been anything like this in SA. Sounds more like a weekend getting as stoned as you can on what your other buddies are growing.

The time will come where all us serious breeders still around when the laws change will probably drive an initiative or 2.

:-peace

The time will come where all us serious breeders still around when the laws change will probably drive an initiative or 2.

I think that time is near and great to see so many initiatives taking place in South Africa. I wonder how many seed banks will pop up shop in time for the changes in law.