• 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 3/4 tsp salt
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/2 cup chocolate chips

Compliments if Zootly.com

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
@PsyCLown a tiny bit of heartburn for 5 minutes but afterwards real comfortable, just sat and trimmed for 2/3hours
I've noticed strong edibles have a habit of making me lazy instead of high though, still decent for when one wants to 'blom' hehe
Definitely seems to affect people differently.
I do prefer vaping over edibles, I also find edibles can be rather grounding in the sense that it makes one lazy.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

Definitely seems to affect people differently.
I do prefer vaping over edibles, I also find edibles can be rather grounding in the sense that it makes one lazy.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah one day I spent $40 on chocolate at a dispensary in Toronto (200mg I think) my cousin was baked like a mofo, I felt sober but wasn't keen on moving lol, even reaching for a smoke took staring at them for a minute first - was kinda like a hell of a bablas without the pain - the pluk was sucked out if me big time.

Vape is nice, especially the high end ones, that same cousin bought a volcano Vape (he's insane, top of the line cad$700) and that thing is pretty serious - only drawback is you don't get an intense amount of flavour and changing temp only helps so much - maybe 35% of the terpene/flavour profile, but damn its smooth though, however for us folks here in RSA forking out R9k for a vape is a bit heavy as most people will rather get a used indoor setup instead - but definitely worth it if you health conscious, pays itself in the long run 

https://vapestore.co.za/volcano-easy-valve