Swamp Juice

Oolong83

"SwampJuice

Salt based nuclear cell food

Ratio balanced for veg. N:K, K:Can, Can:Mg. Contains essential micro-elements & enzymatic metal catalysts incl Molybdenum.
Ca:Mg
K:Ca
No fillers, carbonates, bicarbonates or chlorides to ensure optimum nutrient absorption.
Makes 1400lt 00 litres or 16c/litre to feed
Multifunctional1 components - pH modifiers & buffers, macro & micro-elements.

No science needed, dilute as directed & water.

pH & TDS balanced.

I've done all the Rocket Science for you Guy's brother believe me
"

"
SwampJuice is 2 parts Nutrients
Veg x2 part R420
Bloom x2 part R420
SwampFire 250ml R420 Bloom Enhancer
Courier fee payable depending on your location
"

• Like 1

Above was his reply on fb, you can order through his page.

I asked if it is mainly for non-organic growers as I saw it was a 2 part nutrient:

"
No Sir it organic as its salts Dry powder and granules you just have to follow the instructions mix with water and feed your plants done
"
It's organic because it's salts... Wow

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This was the reply i got when asking what is in it and is it 100% organic.

she also added the feeding schedule. 

Will wait for the breakdown from Amir.

There is another way to prove the nutes are not harmful: We have live earthworms in all our plant bags and pots. We feed them alfalfa and they add work castings to the soil. We repotted a plant last week. After 7 weeks on Swampjuice the worms are still alive, healthy and happy. Earthworms are actually extremely fragile. They die easily. For me the fact that they are still alive and super fat, is proof that Swamp juice is 100% organic. I hope that helps until Amir Laity gets back to you. 🙂🌺🌺🌺

B0FBD76A-EF32-4B0A-84E6-46C9ABFD6F27.jpeg

March April is waaay to late 😁 First time I see a fertilizer giving dates, when to use it. Is like you get driving lessons and the guy says: break at 17.00 😂

You use fertilizer when the plant tells you.. mine are flowering and on flower fertilizer since last week Jan ^^ March/April for Outdoor growers to use flower specific fertilizer.. can't agree one bit with that text 😆

713961985_17.Feb2020small.thumb.jpg.7bc4ac12263d0baf456578efdf227122.jpg

• Like 1

Veg.. way more K then N... sorry, bro.. but your fertilizer disqualifies rather harsh.. needs more N in Veg... POINT! Looks like somebody mixing stuff on good hopes.

With those numbers.. wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot limbo pole. N- 25%, P- 5% and K- 20%.. we would have a argument starting.. but your numbers look plain wrong for vegetative growth on cannabis (at least to my knowledge)

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Oolong83 said:

Update.....

they send me the veg nutes breakdown.

N- 20%
P- 17%
K- 29%
Ca - 15%
Mg - 2%
B - 0.03%
Zn - 0.004%
Mo - 0.001% 

This is for the veg part of the nutes

Look at the nutrient breakdown. Besides the obvious incorrect npk, look at the calcium to phosphorus ratio. Not even the top nutrient companies in the world are able to put that amount of phosphorus and calcium together in a concentrate without causing precipitation. 

@Prom more K then N is correct for all stages of the cannabis life. Yes the plant needs plenty N in veg but not more then K. P is the issue in this mix. And the ratio you mentioned it could be is more realistic.

Another quick observation, there's no Iron(Fe) in this, which is the micronutrient needed in highest quantity.

So yes there's something fishy about these nutrients.

• 3 months later...

Geez what a crok of shit!! 

It's been months since anyone even noticed them... They seem locally manufactured as the rest of the world is completely oblivious to its existence... 

The website still doesn't have a decent breakdown of elements and it has a R420 price tag... Talk about baited as fuck!! 

For the price I would rather stick to tried and tested nutrient formulations and not infoless swamp juice

@Ill_Evan, shot for the mention Holmes, but my teas can't really be considered as a nutrient source, no matter how amazing they are hehe... Benificial bacteria and fungi have a home in my tents and I rate this takes all the hard work out of growing👌

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/3/2020 at 3:34 PM, Ill_Evan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if nobody in this thread has gone and used this stuff 😆

I'd rather look at @CreX's 'Teas, Teas, Teas' thread and mix my own shit than buy this. 

You sir speak the truth! Mixing your own really give you a better feel for the plants.

• Like 1

Ive been growing with Swampjuice for a year now and was growing with it in its developmental stages, it is a salt based nutrient feed plain and simple guys, I use mainly in coco/perlite but it  ( can ) be used in organic growing as mr.Oolong has stated it hasn't killed the earthworms. As far as my recollection goes @Amir Laity never actually said/stated anywhere that his product is 100% organic or anything close to that merely that it's a salt based regime that works for coco/hydro and your normal garden soil....

In regards to quality of flower, i can honestly say my terps are off the chart, trich productions is greatly enhanced and there is overall more growth in veg stage than before, I was using EHG with all my growing up until @Amir Laity asked if I would be his guinea pig and I haven't gone back to yet.

I can't speak as to the chemical composition/makeup of all the different elements that compose and make up Swampjuice but even folk that come visit and have a smoke want to know what's changed in my flowers cause the smell/taste and potency is so wow compared to what I have previously grown with..

Ive done a side by side grow with ehg and Swampjuice  back in December ( when my back fooked out )on clones of Inzane in the membrane that I had going back in my tunnel fed with same amount of feed of each product per clone and Swampjuice just outperformed EHG..

The price tag is steep but it's totally worth it I feel personally because I don't follow the tailor made feeding regime that Swampjuice provides but follow what I see my plants telling me and I feed according to that and I'll be honest I'm happy it's no complaints...

this is is merely my opinion guys and no bias towards other products, more it's what works for you....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

@Smeegol, I am then proven wrong and I eat my words. I'm glad you found success with it 🤠

EHG however I definitely would never use 😅

Not at all brother, I didn't get to use ehg for that long to have formed a solid opinion before I switched only did 1 grow with a couple plants on ehg.... I kinda look at the Swampjuice price and compare it to say growopz qb's because I know I'm going to be rewarded two-fold in the long run. If I look back now last 2 months blue Kush clones I had outdoor versus the plant I cut them off who was indoors I'd swear they were identical in every aspect of flowers density terps and all and you could easily claim them to have been grown indoors only difference is the clones from outdoor have a seed or two if I was to look for faults... 

Hope ya have a blessed evening...8-)

• Like 1