Conifer browning inside

SAgrower

It could be a number of things really. 

Change of season, fungi  bacteria or the soil. Can you take it to a local nursery to ask opinion??? 

I saw similar problem with a conifer at a bonsai show and heard them talking about conifers needing acidic soil.... I'll ask around and browse 

• Like 1

It could be a number of things really. 
Change of season, fungi  bacteria or the soil. Can you take it to a local nursery to ask opinion??? 
I saw similar problem with a conifer at a bonsai show and heard them talking about conifers needing acidic soil.... I'll ask around and browse 
Thanks, will follow the advice and do a bit more research.

If you click on that link it will take you directly to the product with all the information, it's available at most nurseries. You'll even see a picture on the box a browning conifer. I've heard two things, the conifer likes acidy soil not a lot of compost and that can be a response of a kind of root damage, or it could be because of a humidity / airflow problem and if there's like morning frost or the conifer get's soaked with water too often and the water or moisture never escapes the inside branches and they basically die of suffocation or rather lack of needed fresh air, but it's not a mold or a insect.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...