Prom

Excellent Service and Selection

My review of Cannabist.

I ordered 2 packs of 5 seeds Gelato from Fast Buds. Service and delivery speed was second to none. Very pleasant experience.

As those were the last 2 packs of Gelato, i also expected the seeds not to be the freshest ones. Took 1.5 days to have them pop, but got 9 out of 10 growing nicely now.

So over all, very much recommendable to deal with! And if you never tried.. try a Humboldt seed.. best quality of seeds in my opinion, they are just a bit old school ^^

Happy growing

Prom

Gelato 3 Feb small.jpg

38 minutes ago, Prom said:

My review of Cannabist.

I ordered 2 packs of 5 seeds Gelato from Fast Buds. Service and delivery speed was second to none. Very pleasant experience.

As those were the last 2 packs of Gelato, i also expected the seeds not to be the freshest ones. Took 1.5 days to have them pop, but got 9 out of 10 growing nicely now.

So over all, very much recommendable to deal with! And if you never tried.. try a Humboldt seed.. best quality of seeds in my opinion, they are just a bit old school ^^

Happy growing

Prom

Gelato 3 Feb small.jpg

Thanks for the great feedback, makes us feel like we doing things right.

Good luck with those ladies.

For those weary members, we now include a link with all our orders to 420SA asking for feedback. Thanks again Prom and welcome to the community 

Edited by Cannabist

And 3 days after... my last update.. growing nicely.. good seeds! 😀 So a big 👍 from my side. Now just curious how much yield they will bring 😁

13.2_2020.thumb.jpg.d8ce485cef5a6dfd50a334b045ca3957.jpg

Weekend will bring the plant bends into play.. this batch gets a proper training

• Like 2

I also cant wait for the next grow. Will definitely make use of them as they have the selected seeds I want to grow.

Glad you are happy with them and thanks for the feedback

• Like 1