Aeradix

Extra hand when trimming ​ πŸ–οΈ ​

A key phase of harvesting is trimming. Make trimming easier, faster and more efficient with the original 420 SMART cannabis clamping unit. Β This unique product was specifically designed to hold the plant for trimming. Β No tired hands and get a much higher yield of kief! Trim more in half the time!

The original 420 SMART cannabis clamping unit makes trimming time easier, faster and more efficient.

• Hands free for effortless trimming.
  • Trim faster.
  • No tired hands or finger cramps.
  • Clamps securely to table top.

product photo 2.jpg

unit hold 1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Agree 1

I can offer my hands in exchange for a blunt while we trim. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

My issue last season wasn't the tiredness from holding the branches... It was just the sheer amount of time it takes to pluck the leaves that frazzled me.Β 

If I recall in total, it took me about 30 hours all in all to trim my 4 medium sized plants

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CreX said:

My issue last season wasn't the tiredness from holding the branches... It was just the sheer amount of time it takes to pluck the leaves that frazzled me.Β 

If I recall in total, it took me about 30 hours all in all to trim my 4 medium sized plants

Yes, but I find that if you have an extra hand to move leaves and trim, then everything else gets easier.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 1/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, CreX said:

My last harvest was one small-to-medium plant - Ended up trimming her over 2 days - Total time was 13 hours due to the fox tailing nature of the genetic, so had to kind of move the tiny buds that make up the cola to snip some of the tiny sugar leaves between the bud and stem. All in all, I don't mind trimming that much, but my wrist was a bit sore from all the snipping. Lol.

Edited by GoodGrow

18 hours ago, GoodGrow said:

My last harvest was one small-to-medium plant - Ended up trimming her over 2 days - Total time was 13 hours due to the fox tailing nature of the genetic, so had to kind of move the tiny buds that make up the cola to snip some of the tiny sugar leaves between the bud and stem. All in all, I don't mind trimming that much, but my wrist was a bit sore from all the snipping. Lol.

Woah, 13 hours on a single plant?

Β 

Now imagine doing 8 plants, a total of 1.2KG... Trimming ain't for me, I want to look at getting a nice trimming machine / device to help make trimming easier.

This hand is cool and useful for sure, if I planned on trimming by hand I'd likely get one for myself.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:15 PM, CreX said:

Wtf @CreX.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, GoodGrow said:

Im getting very worried about trimming time. If u dont mind me asking. U did say medium plants. What was ur rough weight for a medium plant?

Β 

Just wana get an idea of what im getting into.

• Like 1

Lol okay... 4 meduim outdoor ladies.Β 

They were still pretty huge... 3 were 1.5m+ and one was over 2m...Β 

They may sound large... But they were pretty tiny compared to what I have seen.Β 

So from those 4 plants I managed around around 700g bud, and 300g+ of fluff/trim

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CreX said:

Lol okay... 4 meduim outdoor ladies.Β 

They were still pretty huge... 3 were 1.5m+ and one was over 2m...Β 

They may sound large... But they were pretty tiny compared to what I have seen.Β 

So from those 4 plants I managed around around 700g bud, and 300g+ of fluff/trim

Ok sweet. My plants are small. So about 20-40gz.Β 

Should be a couple of hours.Β 

Β 

@CreX ur services will be required sir on the next harvest round. Got a few plants.Β 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Hahaha hook a brother up with a braai and a vibe and we will get those girls naked in no time broπŸ˜‰βœŒοΈ

• Like 3

On 9/18/2020 at 8:47 AM, PsyCLown said:

Woah, 13 hours on a single plant?

Β 

Now imagine doing 8 plants, a total of 1.2KG... Trimming ain't for me, I want to look at getting a nice trimming machine / device to help make trimming easier.

This hand is cool and useful for sure, if I planned on trimming by hand I'd likely get one for myself.

That's crazy man! I can just image how long trimming such a large amount of bud must take... I am planning on doing outdoor and indoor once we've moved, but that being said, I actually don't mind trimming.

I must say, I do go quite hectic with trimming (OCD!) coz I only have the single plant for now and the bud structure on the last one was quite fox-taily, so for me to get the sugar leaves between the mini colas that make up the main cola was a mission... my previous plants didn't take up nearly as much time. πŸ˜›

On 9/18/2020 at 10:36 AM, afternoon blazer said:

Im getting very worried about trimming time. If u dont mind me asking. U did say medium plants. What was ur rough weight for a medium plant?

Β 

Just wana get an idea of what im getting into.

Don't stress about it, you'll check when you do it, it's not too bad in my opinion, but I know trimming isn't fun for everyone.

My total weight for this runty autoflower was around 60G dried, smokable bud and aroud 14g Trim (if memory serves). 😎

An idea of the shape of buds I was referring to above:

20200829-174756.jpg

Edited by GoodGrow
  • Like 2

My last grow was a few months ago and I have not started a grow since - but yield was over 800g dry and it was a few plants.

It took forever, it was difficult for me to manage my time between trimming, work, GF, weekend activities (friends & hobbies - was before COVID-19).

I prefer to trim wet too, once it dries it becomes difficult to trim I find - takes me longer. I was spending on average 90+ minutes per plant and one plant took me 150 minutes (2.5 hours). You work it out and for the above harvest you're talking days to trim. A lot of time to miss out onΒ and quite a hassle to arrange too.

Β 

A plant or two isn't bad, much more manageable.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

On 9/21/2020 at 1:19 PM, GoodGrow said:

That's crazy man! I can just image how long trimming such a large amount of bud must take... I am planning on doing outdoor and indoor once we've moved, but that being said, I actually don't mind trimming.

I must say, I do go quite hectic with trimming (OCD!) coz I only have the single plant for now and the bud structure on the last one was quite fox-taily, so for me to get the sugar leaves between the mini colas that make up the main cola was a mission... my previous plants didn't take up nearly as much time. πŸ˜›

Don't stress about it, you'll check when you do it, it's not too bad in my opinion, but I know trimming isn't fun for everyone.

My total weight for this runty autoflower was around 60G dried, smokable bud and aroud 14g Trim (if memory serves). 😎

An idea of the shape of buds I was referring to above:

20200829-174756.jpg

What strain is that?

Maybe worthwhile getting one of those industrial trimming moves like triminator got no idea how much that will set u back though

On 10/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, Psylecta said:

What strain is that?

Maybe worthwhile getting one of those industrial trimming moves like triminator got no idea how much that will set u back though

Greetings! The strain is Dutch Passion's Auto Euforia. Trimming doesn't have to be as crazy as I do it with my single plants, I just don't mind it that much. lol Maybe when I have multiple plants to harvest, dry, trim and bottle up, I may be a little less pedantic/OCD. πŸ˜›

Β 

• Like 1