Greetings

Captain_Pirate

Nice sunny area haha!! 

So good on doing the right thing and buying the most important part of your future grow.... Decent genetics!! 

Now that that's out the way, what else have you got for us? 

Indoor/outdoor? 

Lights? 

Grow space available? 

Let's see if we can put you on the first time right track👌

• Like 1

by the way i got 50 seeds from local guy that sell weed.(not even sure which cultivars.)

I wanted to try and plant those first just to get experience.So what i did was put them in a cup of water and after 12 hours about 15 settled to the bottom of the cup.

I only planted those 15 and i will monitor and see if how many germinate.

• 2 weeks later...

How to start seeds.. the 12 hours in a glass of sterile water is a good start.. problem ^^ the swimmers are your friends.. the sinkers usually are not your best bet.

After 12 hours of soaking, you need a few things: sterile water, 2 dinner plates and 4 sheets of paper towel (others love Ziploc bags.. i prefer plates, less squeezing). use 2 sheets together and place them on a dinner plate. cut all paper hanging over the edge off, less water loss and risk to dry out. Pour water over, the paper towels will stick to the plate, hold it up vertical and let the excess water drip off. Once stopped dripping, good. Do same with the other 2 sheets. 

Place plate, put 2 moist sheets on and then your seeds. Keep 2-3cm distance between each. Then cover the seeds with the second set of paper towels and the other plate on top (flying saucer style). In a dark room, check 24 hours later. Once your seeds are germinated and build some root 1-2cm.. use clean tweezer.. no touchy touch, your hands carry germs.. and transplant them carefully to the new home. Check that the head is UNDER the soil, that way the moisture of the soil softens the shell and makes it easy to pop off. If you let the head harden over the ground, it might simply decapitate your plant while it grows.. 

Soil is everything.. compost from the garden center will not really do the trick 😉

Happy growing!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...