Hello

Krieg

Unfortunately the internet is so slow today.  I see the last pic I took was just after New Years.

I bought the following strains from Biltong & Buds, the breeder is Bulk Seedbank or something like that.  I suspect they just made their own crosses judging from the names.  Can't really complain, most of the plants look healthy except the Guerilla Glue.

Dubai Poison

Green Scout Cookies

OG Kush

Sensi Star

Special Skunk

White Prussian

Guerilla Glue

Psychedelic

CBD Good Wild Shark

CBD Nepal Gold

I also have a Kush line that I plant every year together with some Swazi and also seeds from last year's grow.  All and all I have 35 plants. 

20200102_123512.jpg

• Like 5

hi Krieg

Welcome to 420SA. Lovely garden you have there. Can definetly vouch for biltong and budz genetics. You should see what the have on offer at the mo, limited genetics from Jungle Boys. The owner is a legend. He reminded me that we had met once before, I did not remember, but the oke is a meneer when I clicked on to the fact that we had met late one night in a pub. Genuine. Anyway hope to see more of those lovely strains you have going.

Edited by Chris Jay

4 minutes ago, Chris Jay said:

hi Krieg

Welcome to 420SA. Lovely garden you have there. Can definetly vouch for biltong and budz genetics. You should see what the have on offer at the mo, limited genetics from Jungle Boys. The owner is a legend. I reminded me that we had met once before, I did not remember, but the oke is a meneer when I clicked on to the fact that we had met late one night in a pub. Genuine. Anyway hope to see more of those lovely strains you have going.

Jungle Boys is unfortunately out of my budget unless I'm looking wrong.  This year the plan is each one in group buys X amount of strains and the rest just clone from one another.  Will definitely post more pics once I take them. 

Bloody good idea. Start taking clones, you have loads of material at the bottom of your plants and the flowers or balls should be showing by now. Even consider making some of your own seeds. Good luck and look forward to seeing your growth.

Edited by Chris Jay

15 hours ago, Chris Jay said:

Bloody good idea. Start taking clones, you have loads of material at the bottom of your plants and the flowers or balls should be showing by now. Even consider making some of your own seeds. Good luck and look forward to seeing your growth.

The only thing keeping me back is I don't have a mother room to keep them through the winter otherwise there are lots of plants I would love to regrow next year.  Every year my plants produce some seeds which I grow again the next year.  The Kush/Swazi line for instance is close to ten years of seeds from the previous grow and each year it seems to get better.  I was arrested just before the law change and lost a huge collection of seeds from over the years 😞