Your thoughts?

BnB Gardens

Hi all

I recently purchased weed from a newly opened canapax outlet and this is the quality I was given, northern lights greenhouse apparently.

I would like to know what you your thoughts are? Am I wrong to ask for a refund? Would you use the same dealer in the future? Tbh, my regular street dealer has weed containing less seeds (per gram) I've been using cannabis for 19 years and I was forced to buy low grade, over priced cannabis because there weren't many options with it being ilegal but I refuse to have to be apart of it now

20200113_172809.jpg

20200113_172903.jpg

• Sad 1

70 pg 
Northern lights seeds? No I'm not going to lie to myself skunkpharm, I have plenty bag seeds stored up from weed I've actually tried and enjoyed
Good. I have been to a certain ex cannapax store. They at least still sell better stuff than that. But it is expensive R 140-180 of.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

R70/g for that? WTF.

That is complete madness. I doubt you will get a refund unfortunately, however probably best you try and avoid going back there and try find a different source if you are unable to grow yourself.

I wonder how much the seeds weigh, what you are paying for those seeds.

I've been looking for a Sativa dominant strain for quite a while now.  I have been to Canapax (if it is the same one) and every time I buy a Hybrid it is always Indica dominant.

I do not know where else to buy.  Could anyone suggest somewhere or someone else that I can buy from?  

I also do not want to buy from 420 Monkeys because I am not going to trust someone with so much money and maybe not even get my delivery (5 days later).

• 3 months later...