Dagga Hemp Board

Chris Jay

Have you guys ever seen a dagga surf board. I see alot of people on here or for growing only But there is a world cannabis out there and WE need to support all cannabis businesses. Hemp companies in SA are getting alot of crap from the powers that be and its very difficult for them to sustain their businesses. I was fortunate enough to cross paths with an amazing hemp pioneer who was using hemp to make surfboards and deepsea *flippers*.

He made a hemp board for my dad, old ballie surfer from Durbs. It was custom made on the South Coast by South Coast Customs. One of the most amazing things I have ever laid my eyes on. The leaves were from NguniSeeds strain tribal vision and super imposed on the board. I dont think the business is still running and he has moved onto bigger things. But was just reminded to me on FB about this board in memories, so thought I would share. The board is a short board, 6.4in. Its lighter, stronger and faster. An amazing gift from an amazing person. Surfs up, but you cant smoke it.

tribalvision.jpg

hempboard.jpg

daggaboard.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 year later...

The man that made this board passed away a couple days ago. He was a hemp pioneer, surfer, grower, father, brother and friend. RIP Chipper. Just to say something. I was driving down the coast a couple weeks back, meaning to call him, pop past and say high. In these dark days, just do what you feel, dont miss an opportunity to say high to an old mate.

chipperwilliams.jpg.a3a5b9a3a71cbe44d5c4bf5975837c19.jpg

• Like 3