Salvia Divinorium

Chris Jay

@CreX let me know if you come right, may be keen on a plant too.

When I last had some Salvia it felt like those R2 rides, light up and the same shit again and again. haha

@Dank think your friend may be able to help us guys in Gauteng out too?

I also have no clue how fast they grow or how easy they are to clone.

• Like 1

Yo @PsyCLown @CreX , all good, he is a pretty chilled dude, not sure if it is legal in SA, wouldn't wan't to get him into any kind of potential troubles.

Going to mention all the interest in the cuttings, im sure he'll be stoked to share.

I tried some xTract once, or twice.. next level, lol :-flyinghi

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dank said:

Yo @PsyCLown @CreX , all good, he is a pretty chilled dude, not sure if it is legal in SA, wouldn't wan't to get him into any kind of potential troubles.

Going to mention all the interest in the cuttings, im sure he'll be stoked to share.

I tried some xTract once, or twice.. next level, lol :-flyinghi

The one perc about Salvia divinorum, it's legal I think world wide. 

Which is great haha

• Thanks 1

not sure if it is legal in SA

I am certain its legal here in SA. It might be classifed as an invasive, there is a very similar plant in my garden, beautiful purple flowers to, just has hairy leaves. I am sure it is not indigenous and considered invasive, so divine sage will would fall under that. Legally, I think it is banned in a couple countries or states in america. @CreX So to the guys who rate Cannapax is illegal dont you dare consider planting it in your garden, wait till government passes laws to make it legal. 😂 Just a sick joke, spread it far and wide.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@PsyCLown its got a few spidermites (big surprise there :-rolled), but here is the cutting my friend gave me the other day.

He has made quite a few more cuttings as I mentioned all the interest on the forum.

Going to try organise one or two on the house mahala for you guys, minus the spider mites :-greenthumb

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My first time was with dried leaf with 40x extract sprinkled on top,I mean it is legal, how strong can it be? It hit me sooo hard almost instantly started sweating, took off all my clothes and felt like someone was pressing on my chest forcing me to lie down, which probably was a good thing.

After that, I knew what to expect and it just got better and better.

Obviously not a recreational drug and have only used it something like 8 times.

Rofl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

My wife didn't know that I was gonna smoke it. Mainly because I didn't know what to expect. I walked into the and it was like a magnet just pulling me sideways. I never tried it again cause I wasn't to fond of that feeling. 

Best way to smoke it??? 

23 hours ago, Breadinator said:

My first time was with dried leaf with 40x extract sprinkled on top,

It is recommeded to use a torch and bong, needs higher temperature than a lighter. But yoh, it can make you trip balls. A lot of people recommend a sitter especially if you haven't done hallucinogens before. The feeling can be overwhelming for the mind and body. Would also recommend telling your wife if you should try anything stronger than just the dried leaves.

I've never had a hangover or down afterwards, usually feel more "open minded and clear" afterwards. Had some nice experiences while doing meditation, taking a hit and continuing with my oooohhhhhmmm

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sure is growing slowly, I still haven't managed to kill it, but i'll have to give it some extra attention, at this rate it is only making a new set of leaves every month.

It needs a lot of humidity, but not too much sun, and man if the humidity drops, the leaves just curl up, my friend almost lost his motherplants in the last heat wave.