Cannabis Promoter

Chris Jay

High Guys

Decided to give our local and lekker forum a go again. Always good being part of communities especially having something in common, cannabis. Looking forward to an exciting new year. For those of you that dont know. I used to run a forum long ago on weed.co.za, after a couple years, building wifi networks and a new life on a farm in the eastern cape I got involved in the cannabiz again.

Its going into its 3rd year now and going from strength to strength. Looking forward to 2020 and building more networks and overgrow the system.

Trust you all have had a good 2019 and wishing you the best in 2020.

Chris.
www.instagram.com/cannabispromoter
www.facebook.com/groups/freedomtogrow

• Like 1

Many thanks for your positive vibrations. As the clock struck 12, the deal was concluded. Just going to be finalised with another partner, but already been retained by reeferman. My mind is blown man, simply put I am a consultant/freelancer for Reeferman, documenting his life and cannabis cup wins for his old brand. The original, not the copycat, the real deal. I loooooooove original people.

This season. Not too much. If you check out my IG #cannabispromoter account its all plastered there. Mainly GSR genetics, sour gelato, black poison and a couple other durban varieties through other sources. Working on an african genetics project with a couple lads, here, there and everywhere.

Hitting the hay, with a smile on my face.

dealdone.png

Edited by Chris Jay
  • Like 2