Grinders

Dr. Green

Currently using a alu 'Sharp Stone' grinder from 'High Co'. Awesome little grinder, like the magnetic centre holding it together. It has taken quite a beating and is still going strong. Don't like plastic.
Only neg - Personally find it a bit on the 'thin' side 'gripwise' if you got big hands like me, but it still works like a charm.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Currently using a alu 'Sharp Stone' grinder from 'High Co'. Awesome little grinder, like the magnetic centre holding it together. It has taken quite a beating and is still going strong. Don't like plastic.
Only neg - Personally find it a bit on the 'thin' side 'gripwise' if you got big hands like me, but it still works like a charm.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Using the same one, no complaints although now that you mention the grip thing I realized I have the same problem.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

I cant remember the name of this grinder brand, Alupipe or something. Its about 8cm wide, perfect for home use. I gifted it to myself about 14 years ago. I will never look back. It stays on my desk, and near my "weed" box, its not allowed moving too far. I swear it cuts up weed better than anything. The teeth are still sharp and it really has been a blessing, never lets you down. Sorry it does need a clean, but looking forward to the hash I get when I clean it.

IMG_20200121_223325.jpg